• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Just got randomlly hit up by a 9/10 HBB on tinder from Cali thats in NYC for the week. I left her my number and she hit me up 2 mins later asking me to show her around. Cought very much off guard as i was prepared to just hang, play South Park, watch some fights and go on the WWE Network.

this girl is too hot to pass up

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just got randomlly hit up by a 9/10 HBB on tinder from Cali thats in NYC for the week. I left her my number and she hit me up 2 mins later asking me to show her around. Cought very much off guard as i was prepared to just hang, play South Park, watch some fights and go on the WWE Network.

Don't lose a kidney.

Such a fun ass game btw

Vio-Lence

Banned

Charmed life breh

dream

Turned it on, saw a Hermes Franca-looking mutant submit a guy named Phil, but is nicknamed "Billy," while a bunch of limey blokes did commentary. Fuck you guys, you deserve this shit.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Guys, this is gonna on AXS TV next week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSl_k8x3rHs

Hip-Show.jpg

hip-show.jpg

05.jpg

Next week is also when The Ruthless One has a shot at UFC gold...in 2014, 12 years after his UFC debut!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Welterweight sure is fun without the Godamned Sleeping Pill. I can't wait to see Gunny take a step up in competition against a ranked opponent.

dream

Polyhedron is Never Right, March 8 2014, 1:05PM PST:

polyh3dron: Michael Johnson vs Melvin Guillard gonna be a war, fuck what drm talking bout
Heel: michael johnson is going to play it safe against young melvin
polyh3dron: Nah MJ gonna go hard
polyh3dron : MJ 2.0 is on some other shit
polyh3dron : MJ got this
polyh3dron : MJ will be fighting for the strap before the end of the year
polyh3dron : Future top contender Michael "The Menace" Johnson

March 8, 2014, 1:25PM PST:

polyh3dron: ok yeah shitty round
polyh3dron : No idea what happened to the dude who destroyed Tibau
polyh3dron : This ain't him
polyh3dron : Tentative as fuck
polyh3dron : ZERO KILLER INSTINCT FOR FUCKS SAKE MICHAEL

MJ imo did what he could. Melvin walked backwards 99% of that fight. Pretty hard to bring it when you fight someone like that.

Melvin and his excuses, that phantom eye poke was just hilarious. Par for the course though!

dream

Polyhedron is Never Right Part 2, March 8, 2014, 1:35PM PST

polyh3dron: Gus stays on the outside and jabs Jimi into frustration
polyh3dron : Gus uses his reach very well

March 8, 2014, 1:41PM PST

polyh3dron: How does Manuwa have a reach advantage

nick nacc

Banned
Wandy and Chael TUF is Fightpass exclusive...

Super lame. I also am having the sneaking suspicion that the scuffle is semi staged. It looks like it will only be a shove, followed by a telegraphed swing way over the head with a take down that will go nowhere till people pull them off of eachother.

Razdek

Banned
I stand by thinking he should have gotten an immediate rematch in the first place. The UFC obviously set this up to get him an easy W on the way back to that.

I agree he should've gotten a rematch but to serve him fodder to get it is a sham. There is no reasoning to get title fights anymore. Well at least we'll finally get the rematch now.

VASPER

Banned
I was such a big Jon jones fan until he became champ. Any body feel the same or maybe the same in another weight class?

Top Bottom