• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Every time you guys get yourselves hyped up for a war, it turns out to be anything but. I await the disappointment.

Ruthless gonna continue his unprecedented comeback and Johnny gonna cry that he could've woken from his nap after the ruthless one throws full on leather to Johnny's Roided up beard

Razdek

Banned
Every time you guys get yourselves hyped up for a war, it turns out to be anything but. I await the disappointment.

I think the funniest thing that can happen is that Hendricks lays and prays on him for 5 rounds to earn the win. People would go ape shit after all the criticisms of GSP.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I have gazed into my gypsy crystal ball and seen big hig's future. Looks something like this

robbie.gif

I'm actually expecting both guys to be tentative due to the other guy's KO power and the wrestling will decide the fight. Hendricks by surprisingly boring decision is my prediction.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Bigger than soccer he said.

Reminds me of the days when WWE would get moved to Saturday in favor of the Westminster Dog Show.

Heel

Layzie the Groupie says Nick Diaz is on a flight to Dallas for UFC 171.

io7jen8c3Mdg7.gif

Looking forward to the fallout from sports purists when Dana forgets about the precious rankings to give Nick a title shot.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
God damn..i remember the annual USA dog show snub.

They were getting snubbed for a dog show when they were pulling 6.0 ratings every week. These C level Ultimate cards are lucky to pull a million viewers so pulling it for basketball or even supercross shouldn't be a big surprise.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
They were getting snubbed for a dog show when they were pulling 6.0 ratings every week. These C level Ultimate cards are lucky to pull a million viewers so pulling it for basketball or even supercross shouldn't be a big surprise.

I think the oddest part about the dog show is that we all still watched it

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Not getting fired, just the job and it's management structure piss me off to no end and I no longer feel there's a light at the end of this horrible, dark tunnel.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
And I still can't connect to Titanfall. Fuck. Everything!

I feel like I should pull a Jonathan Brookins and just spend a year wandering the planet trying to find inspiration.

3gaJnr9.png

tonight's Bellator card.

UFC 171 OT gonna be up sometime today. title gonna be a reference that only a dozen people will get.

i'm like Nash cutting a 10 minute promo on Nitro.

Top Bottom