• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

i have the odd feeling Jones v Cormier gonna have a TUF season to build up their fight.

edit: took a peek at the wrasslin thread and damn, poly is a mark. had no idea.

shit, KSW 24 is not the one i wanted. took me over an hour to figure it out. KSW 23 is the one where McCorkle subs Pudz and cuts that promo essentially begging to not be offed by the polish mafia.

I like to think he's just trolling along with everyone else in that thread. It's the only way I can make sense of it.

not everyone, there's some legit ass marks in that thread.

shit, as much as i like to rag on Mirko for being an over-the-hill can i feel he won the match v Remy.

was the last WSOF main card decent? heard Palhares dropped another fool with a heel hook and Marlon had a scrap.

shit, as much as i like to rag on Mirko for being an over-the-hill can i feel he won the match v Remy.

was the last WSOF main card decent? heard Palhares dropped another fool with a heel hook and Marlon had a scrap.

ehh it was a couple cool squash matches.

also, i'm flattered that my GAF posting habits in other threads has become a topic of discussion here, friends.

watching paul levesque bury his own company has been pretty entertaining, i must say

ehh it was a couple cool squash matches.

also, i'm flattered that my GAF posting habits in other threads has become a topic of discussion here, friends.

watching paul levesque bury his own company has been pretty entertaining, i must say

do you watch Total Divas too?

dream

At least poly being a proud member of the WWE Universe isn't quite as bad as the time Heel and I accidentally busted each other watching a TNA PPV.

Heel

At least poly being a proud member of the WWE Universe isn't quite as bad as the time Heel and I accidentally busted each other watching a TNA PPV.

Very true.

Shall we head to Nerd Chat to watch the ending of RAW, friends?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Were I a young available man in the tinder age. Id be shooting like I had a garden hose with my thumb over the tip.

Dysun

Lololol loll another quality poster by the graphic designers at zuffa

417px-UFC_ABU_DHABI_POSTER.jpg

Nothing sells a fight better than "Come watch these two guys who are so bad they will miss each other's faces with their fists at extremely close distances"

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Today is shaping up to be quite the day.

Just got back from the hospital since one of my homies had his first baby.

Barça plays in the CL in 5 hours.

And then there's the crown jewel at work I'm trying to steal...I'll post a pic of her in nerdchat.

I think I'm starting to understand why people do coke. I'm completely exhausted as I'm in the middle of a 9 shifts in 10 days run (to cover for my homie, he got me the job there). So yeah that's why I've been absent.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
QPyx8An.jpg

Maybe it's just the fact they're both the same size, but Semmy looks like he's lost a lot of weight.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Nothing sells a fight better than "Come watch these two guys who are so bad they will miss each other's faces with their fists at extremely close distances"

They're trying to go after the old freak show fight demographic. "The nine foot tall man takes on the fat guy who is so determined to win that he'll ignore his broken wrist!"

VoxPop

Here's to hoping Punk, Chael, Brock, and Ronda all come out and beat the shit out of Taker for some wacky UFC invasion angle. Becoming the biggest force in sports entertainment before the eventual pedigrees all around.

industrian

Riddle me this MMA-GAF:

I've been cycling to work - roughly 10 miles a day - since October 2013.
I generally eat one meal a day (1lb of meat with vegetables for dinner.) If I eat breakfast it's either cereal or a small bowl of rice.

Since that date I've gained roughly 15lbs. And considering how tight my jeans feel it's a bad 15lbs. I think I need to get my T-levels or some shit checked. I mean, how in the fuck is this even possible?

Riddle me this MMA-GAF:

I've been cycling to work - roughly 10 miles a day - since October 2013.
I generally eat one meal a day (1lb of meat with vegetables for dinner.) If I eat breakfast it's either cereal or a small bowl of rice.

Since that date I've gained roughly 15lbs. And considering how tight my jeans feel it's a bad 15lbs. I think I need to get my T-levels or some shit checked. I mean, how in the fuck is this even possible?

Leave Dinner out.
Breakfast: Oatmeal with low fat milk or water (depends on what you add)
Lunch: Enough Carb and vegetables. No sauce or white bread. Brown bread and brown rice instead.

If you absolutely have to eat in the evening...eat fruits.

Aaaaaaaaaand leave the sweets and sodas out of your life baby!

duane.gif

Do this for 1 - 1,5 months and occasionally go to the gym and thank me later!

industrian

I'm not asking for, nor do I need a fitness or dietary plan.

I'm just perplexed as to how it's biochemically possible for a 6'5" male to gain weight even though he's physically active and eats less than 2000 calories a day.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm not asking for, nor do I need a fitness or dietary plan.

I'm just perplexed as to how it's biochemically possible for a 6'5" male to gain weight even though he's physically active and eats less than 2000 calories a day.

You definitely have some hormone reshuffling happening. Not only are you not eating nowhere near what you should be but you're cutting out an entire macro nutrient. Eat fats and just eat more in general.

industrian

You definitely have some hormone reshuffling happening. Not only are you not eating nowhere near what you should be but you're cutting out an entire macro nutrient. Eat fats and just eat more in general.

I tried eating more for a month. The end result was significantly extra weight. I guess it helps matters that I've always been one of those dudes who, unless is working out, will get fat if he eats too much.

Once I've finished a personal project I'm working on I'll be in the gym with a vengeance. But I've not got any time right now to spare without falling behind schedule. But cycling this much used to help me lose/maintain weight numerous times in the past.

Coming home in the same clothes you left in the day before and no hangover. Pretty fun night. Found out some of my friend's can't hang. Passing out in the car at 1 am. SMH.

Top Bottom