• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
X6VbS2d.jpg

when did Kane turn into Andre the Giant?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
What the hell is going on there? That doesn't look like the wrassling I remember. Who are these chumps?

The worst part is those are the sports entertainers I remember and I haven't watched since before the pandas stole back the WWF name.

In light of the news of the beef between the Pettis brothers, its a shame that their weights don't match up for a Pettis/Diaz double feature on some future card.

Lololol loll another quality poster by the graphic designers at zuffa

417px-UFC_ABU_DHABI_POSTER.jpg

Apparently Nogueira had an arm transplant on his left arm after Mir tore it off and the doctors accidentally attached the arm of an adolescent teen.

ralek is an idiot. bravo was always trying to get his own submission only tournament going, even before he signed to do metamoris. plus, bravo's tournaments won't feature pros like metamoris but a bunch of blue, purple, and brown belts. ralek found out and thinks bravo is trying to use metamoris to launch a rival tournament and thinks bravo's comments are political. well guess what ralek, bravo isn't that smart, but fuck you for turning shit around and making an ass of yourself and your family.

Heel

Hey Ralek, it's quite possible that Eddie Bravo is a paranoid stoner. It's quite possible that a man who believes the government is sprinkling the population with chemicals could also believe a Gracie is mad at him for beating his uncle.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I've got only love for Hendo, but that fight could have been scheduled as Cormier vs a coma patient and they'd say the winner would be next in line for a title shot. Cormier is just waiting at this point.

gracie family with dat heel turn

Yeah, it's a pretty huge shock to see the Gracies behaving like arrogant asses.

Yeah, it's a pretty huge shock to see the Gracies behaving like arrogant asses.
I know I know they've always had that reputation but they've taken it to the extreme here, reminiscent of a deliberate heel turn in pro wrestling. The Gracie family has been a sports entertainment family for a long time though, even pre-UFC.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Hey Ralek, it's quite possible that Eddie Bravo is a paranoid stoner. It's quite possible that a man who believes the government is sprinkling the population with chemicals could also believe a Gracie is mad at him for beating his uncle.

He's a chemtrailer? Rogan's moon landing shit is bad enough.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
He's a chemtrailer? Rogan's moon landing shit is bad enough.

Eddie's jiujitsu school is named after the hidden planet in our solar system where alien life began before they brought humans to earth.

Any time you wonder "Does Eddie Bravo really believe ____?" it's safe to say the answer is yes.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The new Hercules (not the rock one) is seriously one of the most vapid pieces of shit i've seen in a long time.

Top Bottom