• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

rbth.com vis middle easy said:
Mixed martial artist Alexander Emelianenko has been put on the federal most wanted list as a suspected sex offender, Russian Investigative Committee spokesman Vladimir Markin told Interfax.

"A. Emelianenko is federally wanted," he said.

More: Working-class men moonlight as mixed fighters

According to Markin, the status of Emelianenko will soon change to that of a defendant.

A criminal case was opened against Emelianenko on Tuesday under part 1, article 132 and part 2, article 135 of the Russian Criminal Code (rape and theft of documents).

Detectives said Emelianenko sexually abused a cleaning lady in his apartment in Moscow's Peresvetov Side-Street early in the morning on March 3, 2014, and stole her passport from her purse.

Time to crush cans in jail?

When is the next Ultimate event? I haven't watched a PPV since December. Last fight I watched was Hendo/Shogun II. Too hard to keep up these days

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Brothers I am so fucking furious right now, I wanted to unwind and shoot the shit in nerdchat. Also share stories. Where y'all at?

Time to crush cans in jail?
0oQNdIv.jpg

I don't believe a nice looking young man like this would do such a thing. For shame.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Taiwan's only MMA organisation just announced an event for next month. Will Chope will be fighting in it. I may go and watch it - just so I can wave a pillow at him as he walks to the cage.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I love reading notes i leave myself when im shitfaced. It's like a scavenger hunt for the disabled only far less creative or interesting and with many more backward 'r's.

industrian

I love reading notes i leave myself when im shitfaced. It's like a scavenger hunt for the disabled only far less creative or interesting and with many more backward 'r's.

I got my username from drunken notewriting.

industrian

The Polish guy with the penis tattoos on his face suddenly looks like he made a good lifestyle choice.

Top Bottom