• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Just saw Captain America 2. It was pretty good.

I'm surprised at how much screentime GSP got. I expected him to be seen for like 10 seconds tops. He even got dialogue!

TheChits

I'm pumped to watch Winter Soldier. I need to catch up on my Marvel movies though. Still have to see Avengers, Thor 2, and Iron Man 3.

industrian

Were you impressed by his performance?

I was going to make a joke akin to this, or what Batroc would think about Steve Rogers being on his "super soldier" "serum". Maybe they need VADA testing in the next Captain America movie...

industrian

I'm pumped to watch Winter Soldier. I need to catch up on my Marvel movies though. Still have to see Avengers, Thor 2, and Iron Man 3.

You've still not seen the Avengers? Damn, I made sure to go to the cinema to see the Avengers - even though I was slowly dying of a blood clot in my lung. Yeah, the movie was worth it (and I went to the hospital the next day.)

Thor 2 was a good mix of comedy and action. Iron Man 3 was arguably the weakest of the post-Avengers Marvel movies, and even it was alright.

Source: @FrontRowBrian

BjwwYygIQAE4Bt8.jpg:large

Feel free to avoid all 3 of those movies, friend.

I just watched Thor 2 in 3D a couple nights ago and enjoyed it.. :/

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
How many weeks of sprawl training and sub-defence could Baars get in before 173?

Lion Fight- Very proud of Victor Saravia in his pro debut. I use to train in his gym (Muay Thai America Gym) and this little guy was furious. Went he went at the heavy bag the whole gym would stop what the were doing and just watch him murder this bag. He was only 135 and 16 yrs old but seasoned grown 6' tall 200 pound men were scared of him.

Super Kombat in 15 minutes and WSOF later on tonight.

SK card:

1. Superfight – Middleweight Bout (-71 kg)
Aleksandar Topic (Serbia) vs. Adrian Maxim (Romania)

2. Superfight – Light Heavyweight Bout (-81 kg)
Miljan Vidovic (Serbia) vs. Mirel Iacob (Romania)

3. Superfight – Cruiserweight Bout (-91 kg)
Ibo Efe (Turkey) vs. Danut Hurduc (Romania)

4. Superfight – Lightweight Bout (-63.5 kg)
Mansour Yaqubi (Afghanistan) vs. Cristian Spetcu (Romania)

5. Superfight – Cruiserweight Bout (-91 kg)
Romano Romasco (Ghana) vs. Cristian Ristea (Romania)

6. Superfight – Lightweight Bout (-65 kg)
Stauros Exakoustidis (Greece) vs. Ionut Atodiresei (Romania)

7. Superfight – Cruiserweight Bout (-91 kg)
Jorge Loren (Spain) vs. Bogdan Stoica (Romania)

8. Superkombat New Heroes Middleweight Title – Middleweight Bout (-71 kg)
Amansio Paraschiv (Romania) vs. Cedric Manhoef (Suriname)

Top Bottom