• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

dream

Urijah so soft

On fighting T.J Dillashaw if he becomes champion.

“I think T.J is going to win that belt. I don’t know if you guys watched his last fight, but T.J is a really unique guy. His intensity in the room and the improvements that he's been making are huge and we'll just have to cross that bridge when it gets there. You know, I have no desire to fight TJ and I do this because I love it and because it's fun and things like that. I don’t do it just for a pay cheque or you know, anything other than, I love what I do. So if I don’t love doing something it’s gonna be hard to get me to do it but you know, you never know. If TJ really wanted me to fight and if he thought it would be good for his career (and) we could both get a big payday on that, we could have that discussion ourselves but as of right now I would have no desir

On him almost coaching against Frankie Edgar on TUF and a potential fight in the future.

"Frankie Edgar also. He’s another one where I was close to coaching against him on the Ultimate Fighter and having that fight and it didn’t work out. But that’s a fight where like it’s not my huge wish to fight him but I think it'd be cool for the fans and I would do it. But it's not like I'm trying to knock down a door at it. I’d rather get the belt first too."

On possibly fighting B.J. Penn

“B.J and I are pretty good buddies, but if the opportunity was there and it seemed like the cool thing to do we might do it. I’d probably talk to him about it first. I don’t have like a huge desire to fight B.J, he’s really good and he’s a lot bigger then I am and I like him so would I do the fight? You know I wouldn’t be completely against it."

On Fight’s he’d be interested in?

“One guy that I always wanted to fight was Kim Yamamoto. You know, when I got into this sport fought in King of the Cage and at the time the big name there was Charlie Valencia, so Charlie Valencia was the guy I was calling out . Then they had the world rankings they had a guy named Pequeno Nogueira. He was ranked number one in the world over at Shooto fights in japan, so I tried calling out Pequeno Nogueira. Then they had Kid Yamamoto ranked number one so I started calling out Kid Yamamoto. All the time I’ve just been shooting for the stars wanting to fight the best and challenging myself and that’s one fight that would have been a huge fight at one point and it just never happened, but other than that not really."

Just retire, you ambivalent piece of shit.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I demand that you bring back classic Khaleesi avatar.
5BeGpH0.gif

Why are there basically no combat sports happening this weekend and yet next weekend is jam packed with UFC, Glory, Pacquiao, etc.. Pretty stupid.

Heel

but that's sunday.

you mean to tell me that all the combat sports promoters didn't want to go up against Mr. T filibustering a crowd about his mother?

Wrasslin' controls the media and mind share this weekend, brah. That and HUT ratings being way down due to casual combat sports fans watching GSP in Captain America. A weekend to be avoided for sure.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
That jacoby ko was a thing of beauty. My man actually pulled up the covers and tucked an invisible pillow in his sleep.

iqAaTGYVwj571.gif

This is hilarious. . I haven't been accused of being the biggest Jonny Bones fan but even i feel for him in that shot.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Look at how much discussion Wrestlemania is causing among wrestling fans, friends. When's the last time Uncle Dana and his "sport" captured our attention that way?

Anderson broke his fucking leg and it was all over the place, and Rousey/Tate 2 was an epic fight. The whole damn card was great from top to bottom too.

Silva getting knocked out, Silva breaking his leg, Jones vs. Gus, GSP's circus show after fighting Hendricks are all things that have had MMA fans talking as much as Wrestling fans are talking about this Mania.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
It's been over four months since I last shaved.

And in honour of Daniel Bryan I figure I can do at least another four months.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Losing avatar bets friggin sucks. Hope you hang in there Heel. Nobody takes me seriously anymore with this fucking farm animal as an av.

Top Bottom