• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Vio-Lence

Banned
Losing avatar bets friggin sucks. Hope you hang in there Heel. Nobody takes me seriously anymore with this fucking farm animal as an av.
Just own your new avatar and under no circumstances should you welsh on your bet.

Can't believe that vegan hillbilly pygmy is the face of the largest sports entertainment company.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Come on, friends. Silva breaking his leg in half doesn't inspire positive emotions like Bryan winning the title or Cesaro having his Mania moment. That's like bringing up the Shaun Livingston knee injury as a great moment in basketball history.

Can't believe that vegan hillbilly pygmy is the face of the largest sports entertainment company.

:)

My fellow MMA GAF members, our long national nightmare is over:

UFC releases Jake Shields
ebc9976b264bfd5ebb93b24bdf03aa0c.gif

I can't believe the 30th Wrestlemania ended with the WWE handing the straps to an uncharismatic little midget. Vince and co. didn't make it this far by listening to marks.

lol I kinda remember watching this. Didn't they make him keep fighting? Very odd fight.

nah, he was gassed as fuck and got punched into the ropes. he went "fuck this" and just laid there till oxygen came along.

Rudz Pudz actually escaped from a kimura during the match.

also, i got my hands on every Pride event from 2000 onwards. i'll gif them in order, one per week. also downloading K-1 MAX full cards.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It's been a while since we had a legit bad mma night. I mean behind the jiffy lube bad not..wsof bad.

Saturday was pretty bad, but I only saw the early matches on Bellator and whatever it was that axs was showing. Even if I only watched the first fight on axs, where a guy weighed in 10 pounds over the limit fighting with a late Fedor physique at welterweight and proceeded to blatantly break at least two rules during the fight to keep things from going bad. That fight was bad enough to make me call it a day for the fisticuffs and find something else to do.

who wants to participate in the EA UFC OT?

title been decided:

EA Sports UFC |OT| Bigger than FIFA

i'll sneak in references to Sapp, New Old Vitor, Pudz, Hideo Tokoro, Yakuza, Bad MMA, favelas, Britney's transformation, Fake moon landings, WWE, etc.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Just list off a bunch of PRIDE fighters and then at the end say, "Sorry all these fighters are not in the game. I'm sure they'll charge for them in the future."

Heel

The amount of "what a joke how can they cut Jake Shields he's ranked in the top 10 and only lost once OMG if you think wrestling is boring watch boxing" I've seen today has been highly entertaining. It's still real to them.

Sonnen vs Wanderlei moved to UFC 175 in Vegas. The funny thing is apparently nobody told Chael yet. This also fits in to what he was saying last week when he said that either Wanderlei knew something he didn't or was gonna back out because he hadn't started training yet.

So 173 has lost Weidman vs Machida and Sonnen vs Wandy.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Hunt vs Schaub is on, according to Schaub's twitter. Hybrid's gonna be 1-2 against out of prime Pride HWs.

Also probably means that Barnett and Overeem will fight.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Sonnen vs Wanderlei moved to UFC 175 in Vegas. The funny thing is apparently nobody told Chael yet. This also fits in to what he was saying last week when he said that either Wanderlei knew something he didn't or was gonna back out because he hadn't started training yet.

https://twitter.com/KevinI/status/453322232484216832

JDS/Stipe moved to the ME in Brazil, off 173 as well. Hah.

Dysun

Wandy ducking that fight hard

Hunt vs Schaub is on, according to Schaub's twitter. Hybrid's gonna be 1-2 against out of prime Pride HWs.

Also probably means that Barnett and Overeem will fight.

Man capturing his soul leaving his body repeat incoming

iFZDg7aEdNnf3.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to the shit end of the avatar bet, friend Heel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yours is definitely worse, Heel. Definitely worse. I've never seen a filthier face.

Top Bottom