• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I will point out that Heel brought this on himself. He could have accepted my gentleman's avatar bet in which I promised him a non-Bryan avatar. Instead he wanted to tap dance for Wrassle-GAF's amusement. Well, time to dance.

iU3LAYmG99QNM.gif

I will point out that Heel brought this on himself. He could have accepted my gentleman's avatar bet in which I promised him a non-Bryan avatar. Instead he wanted to tap dance for Wrassle-GAF's amusement. Well, time to dance.

iU3LAYmG99QNM.gif

Dude wanted to mess with the bulls and got the horns. And by horns I mean a pic I grabbed after RAW Backstage Pass buffered on me longer than it should have and decided to screencap THE FACE OF THE WWE AND IT'S WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION due to my apparently lacking internet connection.

Maybe it was simply meant to be this way, Heel.

Heel

Duncan jumping the guard rail in plain clothes? You're now required to endure a subpar UFC event. Take your pick, breh.

What's with all the avatars of the WWE's equivalent of Urijah Faber? Disgraceful.
When did Faber win even ONE title in the big show, let alone two?

Faber is the quintessential jobber, a B+ player at best. He's the equivalent of what the Buffalo Bills were in the 90s. He's the Rich Franklin of the lower end of the scale.

Daniel Bryan is now holding the 2 most prestigious titles in his org at the same time. Urijah couldn't reach Daniel Bryan's level if he tried.

Heel

I'm like Phil Brooks, you tell me something I can't do it, it motivates me more. That EA UFC game looks alright, how bad could it be?!

Well, imagine a form of sports entertainment where Daniel Bryan fights twice a year, and the only weekly programming is Sunday Night Heat and Tough Enough.

I'm like Phil Brooks, you tell me something I can't do it, it motivates me more. That EA UFC game looks alright, how bad could it be?!
The EA UFC game has lots of potential IMO.

It wasn't made by the shitty Japanese dev called Yuke's who made all the THQ UFC Undisputed games as well as all the bad WWE games from the last few years, and it also wasn't made by the EA MMA Tiburon offshoot team in Florida who help with Madden and were also responsible for the Superman Returns 360 game.

It's made by the Fight Night team in Canada and it is a completely fresh approach to a MMA game made from the ground up.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Hunt vs Schaub is on, according to Schaub's twitter. Hybrid's gonna be 1-2 against out of prime Pride HWs.

I take it that this will be at the New Zealand card along with Te Huna vs. Marquardt.

Well, imagine a form of sports entertainment where Daniel Bryan fights twice a year, and the only weekly programming is Sunday Night Heat and Tough Enough.

Don't you mean Superstars and Prime Time Wrestling?

Duncan jumping the guard rail in plain clothes? You're now required to endure a subpar UFC event. Take your pick, breh.

there's 4 of them stuck inside 15 days. take your pick, Duncan:

UFC Fight Night: Nogueira vs. Nelson - April 11, 2014
UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Kennedy - April 16, 2014
UFC on Fox: Werdum vs. Browne - April 19, 2014
UFC 172: Jones vs. Teixeira - April 26, 2014

L7eGWbS.png

for the EA OT. gonna make a few banners to separate sections.

layout should be:

- cover of the game + release info

- Dana White banner with quote + description of the game

- Joe Rogan banner with quote + description of gameplay mechanics

- Nick Diaz banner with quote + roster

- Joe Silva banner + CAF

- Bruce Lee banner with quote + pre order bonus

- Bob Sapp banner + FAQ

- Mike Goldberg banner with quote + thanks to the community, yadda yadda

if there's day 1 DLC or console exclusive shit i'll stick it in between the Lee and Sapp stuff.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I take it that Dana's quote is "Do you want to be a fucking fighter?" and Goldie's is "It's All Over!"

brentech

Man, I hope the gameplay is at least on par with UFC 3. I have so many hours of simulation career mode.

I hardly care about the online aspect, even though it should be there. I just want a solid game from this though. Can't wait for some more details before too long.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I hope the gameplay is at least on par with UFC 3. I have so many hours of simulation career mode.

I hardly care about the online aspect, even though it should be there. I just want a solid game from this though. Can't wait for some more details before too long.

I want to create a fighter from Russia and have an entrance involving stepping off of a rickety modern cargo boat to the ring...that is made of dirt.

Heel

I'm on the side of water and technique, Jerry. We wouldn't be having this conversation if the octagon had mirrors.

Quality Nate Diaz interview right here:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/4/8...-issues-with-ufc-dana-white-responds#comments

Nate Diaz said:
When I signed my last contract, they conned me into signing an eight-fight contract to fight [Benson] Henderson. ... I was like, I'll just fight a couple of fights and then talk some sh*t because I don't like this contract. So I'll renegotiate in a couple of fights because they told me I could do that.

Nate Diaz said:
For some reason, the IRS is telling me that I owe them more money than I have right now, and I pay my taxes every year.

Nate Diaz said:
The crazy thing to me is that in what other professional sport do the cheerleaders make more than the athletes? I'm sure Arianny Celeste, Brittney Palmer, Joe Rogan, Bruce Buffer, probably you, everybody makes more money than I do.

Its an important thing to me. I also want a favela arena.

Ohh I can picture the box fan pointed at the octagon now.

Top Bottom