• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

https://legitshook.squarespace.com/straight-shooters-with-lambda-p/2014/4/27/ufc-172

ibju7XzmEt3ZA0.gif

iqI18Fh9gIvTo.gif

is Dana coming after me now?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Of course. i mean, im down to pay for something good, ya know? im not broke or anything, but i dont want to be ripped off, is what im sayin.

See I told you tenth planet (= . If you're going to dedicate serious time into it spend the extra money. No legit academies are cheap.

Lazyslob

Banned
See I told you tenth planet (= . If you're going to dedicate serious time into it spend the extra money. No legit academies are cheap.

Haha. Ill check it out tuesday. if i do commit to it im probably going to have to take out my tragus piercings :(. my favorite piercings!

Ill let you guys know how it goes!

RIP in peace 55" Samsung LED TV. April 14 2014 - April 28 2014

FML.

my 32" is still holding up well after 2 years. D6100 model, with PC Mode, 4:4:4, all that shit. great buy.

edit: i'm looking for Gringo Fights high and low to make gifs. PM me if you come across it, friends.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
RIP in peace 55" Samsung LED TV. April 14 2014 - April 28 2014

FML.

Back in 2007, my 32" Samsung HDTV (LE32R87BD) died after one minute of use.

It had a good RMA process and was fixed really quickly. But still. One minute.

Oh lawd Jones and his fucking eye poking.

I love seeing a non fighter like Phil Davis being punished for his LnP efforts. Dude fucking sucks and should be demoted to WSOF

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
That just shows what a mental midget he is. If plain yogurt Phil Davis can get inside your head and get you that heated you need drugs in your life. A roast of Jon Jones wouldn't make it past the introduction.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Meh

Every UFC commericial is exactly the same save for Mike Goldberg screaming out different fighter names. The marketing team needs to be on same bus as Dana out of town.

Watching Barnett vs Nastula from Pride 32 in Vegas and Herb Dean is the ref.. It's hilarious seeing Herb saying "action!" and even emphasizing the 2nd syllable like the Japanese refs do, lol

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
What a weird night at work. I struck out with the hottest chick which sucked but The Birdman showed up which was pretty cool.

Lazyslob

Banned
checked out 10th planet. the trainer there was really cool. i didnt get a free sample today, haha. going to do that tomorrow at 6 the fundamentals class im excited! great thing is it's super close to my place.

Heel

I welcome the Latin American scrapper era of mixed martial arts with open arms. I'm genuinely excited. Fighting is in their DNA. They get it and they like it.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Let me guess, their World Heavyweight title match will be sold exclusively to their 100k Fight Pass subscribers.

Cain "I've visited Mexico for the first time in my life two months ago" Velasquez

Calling it now: Jon Jones will turn down the Gustafsson rematch.

Calling it now - Jones and Gus rematch, Jones RNCs Gus in the 4th round, and the mma world demands RNCs are banned and that they're cheap.

Top Bottom