• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

https://legitshook.squarespace.com/...4/5/10/k-1-world-max-2003-champions-challenge

iestNHr279VYl.gif

these Tony Valente gifs will come in handy next time a Bruce Lee thread pops up.

Eddie Alvarez is injured with a concussion and will not be fighting on the Bellator PPV, that is if there even is one anymore.

Sucks for Eddie, but lol Bellator.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Eddie Alvarez is injured with a concussion and will not be fighting on the Bellator PPV, that is if there even is one anymore.

Sucks for Eddie, but lol Bellator.

I literally can't put this in words. But I'm laughing nonetheless. I was waiting for Tito to pull out, but this is just ridiculous.

But yeah, this was Eddie's magic ticket out of Bellator. Hopefully we'll see him in the UFC within the next year.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I think i literally just heard the dumbest shit come out of a person's mouth ever. Period. This N word Jim be a repeat offender too. The upshot to getting older and losing friends. You dont have to watch a grown ass man be a fucking bitch. God damn.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Is Bjorn out putting hits on his fighters? There's no way he actually wants to see PPV buys for either of these events, he has to be thrilled that they keep getting cancelled.

Not that long ago Erik Silva vs Matt Brown would have been headlining the Fox Sports prelims of a real card
Matt Brown could have a title shot if he wins this. He's on a real hot streak right now.

And yeah if I were Eddie Alvarez I'd keep a close eye on my dog(s) if I had any

dream

"Matt Brown could have a title shot"

the deplorable fucking state of this goddamn company...

cannot even fucking fathom Matt Brown vs Johny Hendricks fuck

Dysun

Matt Brown could have a title shot if he wins this. He's on a real hot streak right now.

And yeah if I were Eddie Alvarez I'd keep a close eye on my dog(s) if I had any

Mike Pyle
Jordan Mein
Mike Swick
Luis Ramos
Stephen Thompson
Chris Cope

Murderer's row right there

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
BONE!

The Heat are so winning this year.
giphy.gif

Spurs are the only team with a serious chance to stop us. They're playing beautiful team basketball on offense, just like Miami. Better coach than us as well. Motivated by last year's heartbreak. Home court in the Finals. It would be tough if they make it.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Look out for this Horiguchi kid tonight. He's the new breed of Japanese MMA fighters and has an awesome Karate base.

Top Bottom