• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

lol at pre empting the shitty fight night card with Tampa Bay Rays 7-0 baseball game

KATtqPK.gif

Pimpwerx

Cruckshnk is fun to watch. Throws pretty kicks, takes chances and even gets ktfo sometime. He should be on future ppv main cards. PEACE.

Edit: Holy shit that ref is jacked. That ref gonna piss hot.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Jesus Christ. What a round.

Silva gassed as expected, but Brown's comeback is one for the ages. I'm glad Herb gave Brown the chance to come back.

Great fight but really sloppy technique from both sides. These guys look like two dudes that belong on Fight Nights I don't think either would have much for the top guys in the division.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Either Dong Hyun Kim hides rocks in his gloves, or Matt Brown has pillow fists.

Or he could just be pacing himself. *shrug*

Great fight though. Totally fits Matt Brown's "technical brawler" description.

Pimpwerx

Even Herb has seen enough. And he likes watching guys get brutalized. LOL. Silva is terrible. I feel !ike he looked way better than this. Brown is garbage, but he gooned him. 30-24 final score? PEACE.

Nameless

The card sucked on paper but it was a great night of fights top to bottom.

Haha - Brown trying to get that Daniel Bryan push.

Lazyslob

Banned
Come on. This is like saying that Stephen Bonnar is a good fighter just because he's been in some scraps.

if you think every single fight is going to be some kind of technical showcase then im sorry. maybe you should stick to straight jiu jitsu or kickboxing fights

Top Bottom