• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Next

i'd like to see matt brown get a large step up in competition. the guys earned my respect. he might not be the best, but unlike a lot of fighters he always presses forward and unlike a lot of aggressive fighters he is ALWAYS going for big hits and not just waiting for opportunities. he has cardio for days, has a chin/heart, and is willing to get hit to land a hit. i think he is dangerous to anyone in the weight class.

i like the diaz match up.

no way he beats nick but should be an exciting fight nonetheless.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I laugh loud and long at the notion now

Erik Silva
Mike Pyle
Jordan Mein
Mike Swick
Luis Ramos
Stephen Thompson
Chris Cope

Not one top fighter in there

Luckily the UFC insists on getting rid of actual top welterweights, so he's one bad night for Rory away from getting a title fight.

Heel

We're living in a world where "the man who beat Matt Brown" has enough cachet to secure a world title fight. I'd say we can look back at this moment and laugh, but we're already laughing.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
From back in March...

Good friends.

Yeah... to you and to anyone else who doubted the fight...
iItHhjuJJ7ncS.gif

Fuck you too, friend. That fight destroyed what remained of my sanity and now I'm going scorched earth on MMA-GAF. I'll fight all of you irl.

I'm going to be so pissed when Americans jump on the Man City train. I picked them when I first started watching Soccer because I hated ManU and how popular MU was when I got back to the states.

I'm going to be so pissed when Americans jump on the Man City train. I picked them when I first started watching Soccer because I hated ManU and how popular MU was when I got back to the states.

I just like their jerseys.

Also a stripper/mma fighter is the bar owner on tonight's Bar Rescue.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Lol wow bunch of nosey haters in my job. Snitch day shift bartender trying to get up in my business with hottest door girl.

Man City plays beautiful attacking soccer. There's far worse teams they could bandwagon like Chelsea.

strobogo

Banned
I just started to go through a title run on Undisputed 3 with Bob Sapp, having completely forgotten that I took him through career mode and up his stats to 91 over all and gave him moves like superman punches, teep kicks, rubber guard, and flying knee strike. Turns out he still sucks in the game.

I've been getting into BJJ lately and I came across the Miyao bros who use nothing but spider guard, inverted guards and de la Rivas to win all their fights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qpOWcgCxDw

I don't normally watch sport or even full GI BJJ but is it normal to see so much bare ass and crack during matches? LOL. These guys ever heard of compression shorts or what?

USA should ship some of those plastic fans since City still can't fill up their stadium.

Man City plays beautiful attacking soccer. There's far worse teams they could bandwagon like Chelsea.

bone, stop.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
USA should ship some of those plastic fans since City still can't fill up their stadium.

bone, stop.
Chelsea is where strikers go to die. Casiraghi died there. Mutu died there. Crespo died there then lived in Milan again. Pizzaro died there then came alive when he left. Shevchenko died there. Kezman died there. Torres died there. Sturridge was dead there then he goes to Liverpool and he's suddenly amazing.

YaGaMi

Chelsea is where strikers go to die. Casiraghi died there. Mutu died there. Crespo died there then lived in Milan again. Pizzaro died there then came alive when he left. Shevchenko died there. Kezman died there. Torres died there. Sturridge was dead there then he goes to Liverpool and he's suddenly amazing.

Robben got out of there too. Only Drogba survived.

Heel

Georges St-Pierre, Dave Bautista to star in remake of 'Kickboxer' Movie

David and Kurt Sloan are the descendants of a well-known Venice, California dynasty of champions. Both are top-notch fighters and athletes in the prime of their lives. When David wins the Karate World Championship, a promoter lures him to Hong Kong despite Kurt's protests that the man is a crook. Not soon after, Kurt receives a letter from David and heads to Thailand to meet him. When he arrives, he discovers his brother is dead. The man responsible is the viscous Tong Po. Desperate to seek revenge, Kurt turns to Xian Chow, his brother's former mentor. To defeat the man who killed his brother, Kurt must look within himself to find the strength and courage of a champion.

van.gif

gsp_dancing_tvshow2.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Could GSP get a stoppage if he dipped his wraps in broken glass? I have my doubts.

Georges is going to be in the montage as the short kung fu dude in the silk red gi with a golden sash who gets elbowed and does 3 flips before falling out of the ring.

Top Bottom