• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
N1fmgB9.png

That tweet barely even makes sense.

"I hope this guy does right or jail"? What?

"Someone is selling a bunch of your things"? Why is Tito telling me that they're my things? I figured they'd be his things.

I guess whoever recovers this stuff will be the best light heavyweight of the night.

Also,

THIS STUFF IS NOT STOLEN, I BOUGHT THEM AT A STORAGE LOCKER AND LEGALLY I AM NOW THE OWNER. I have the receipt as proof.

Looks to me like Tito left this shit in a storage unit that he didn't pay the rent for. Hasn't he ever seen Storage Wars?

Been off being an international supastar for a few days. Wish I could say I missed you nerds in the chat but I can't lie. Just catching up with this thread...holy shit, I am disappoint.

If you don't want some TOUGH LOVE from me, I'd suggest you not click below, because I'm pretty hot about this.

Any dumbasses saying Brown and Silva aren't good fighters should be banned from ever using their shit-stained fingers from ever typing on a keyboard about MMA.

Seriously. Brown's BJJ was rad as fuck, transitioning from sub attempt to sub attempt against a legit BJJ blackbelt, whose defense fending off those subs was also rad as fuck, especially since it was mostly from muscle memory considering the fact that his brain was the consistency of wallpaper paste at that point. If you think this fight was all "rock-em-sock-em robots" you missed the best part of the fight and/or are just stoooooopid. Lern 2 grap, suckas.

Now sure, somebody can go and snitch on me for my plain talk and get me banned if you want. I've probably broken the TOS, but whatever. It needed to be said. If you were one of the bozos talking shit about this fight, and I hurt your feelings with my fair and even assessment of your "posting skills," it was totally worth it. That fight had two motherfuckers risking their lives in there and it was great and anybody who shits on that for completely fabricated "oh these guys aren't technical" bullshit, when the fight indeed had some really nice technical moments, I have no hespec for.

In other news: I want to gouge my eyes out looking at what young Britney has become. Fuck cocaine, plastic surgery, and Las Vegas. Fuck.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Friend Pristine, i hope Evilore reads your post and bans you for you making us having to highlight a speech that could have been delivered by FDR.

That tweet barely even makes sense.

"I hope this guy does right or jail"? What?

"Someone is selling a bunch of your things"? Why is Tito telling me that they're my things? I figured they'd be his things.

I guess whoever recovers this stuff will be the best light heavyweight of the night.

Also,

Looks to me like Tito left this shit in a storage unit that he didn't pay the rent for. Hasn't he ever seen Storage Wars?
Wait a minute. Wasn't that Tito about a year ago that tweeted himself about how he's awesome and a true legend but it was actually tweeted from Tito's account (meaning he thought he was posting as an alt but forgot to sign out if his actual account)? Is he doing this again here? Advertising in disguise?

Heel

Wait a minute. Wasn't that Tito about a year ago that tweeted himself about how he's awesome and a true legend but it was actually tweeted from Tito's account (meaning he thought he was posting as an alt but forgot to sign out if his actual account)? Is he doing this again here? Advertising in disguise?

lol I forgot all about that.

The most likely scenario: It really was stolen, but the thief could not find a buyer for hot Tito Ortiz merchandise.

Gaming side today is full of people with animu avatars letting it known that the Xbox price drop / Kinect news doesn't move the needle for them.

In mma news, Mayhem is returning to the fight game. I look forward to seeing him as a coach on Fight Master season 2.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Gaming side today is full of people with animu avatars letting it known that the Xbox price drop / Kinect news doesn't move the needle for them.

In mma news, Mayhem is returning to the fight game. I look forward to seeing him as a coach on Fight Master season 2.

Gaming side is more unbearable everyday. Maybe I'm just getting too old for this shit.

I always forget that I've been here since the Gamecube days and not everyone has been on here for 10+ years and older/wiser/not interested in the console wars

It does make me realize that the more things change the more they stay the same. When I see these Wii U and Bone fans proclaiming "Wait til Mario Kart!" and "Wait til Halo 5!" it reminds me of being a naive Gamecube fan saying "Wait til Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker!" legit thinking those games would help the GC outsell the PS2. I wish they would heed my warnings.

Pristine I'm well aware of the skills that were put on display by Matt Brown in the Erick Silva fight.

I also remember a couple OTs ago joking about how Matt Brown was "The Immortal" because of how he miraculously escaped being cut after losing 4 out of 5 fights in the UFC. What made it even more hilarious was that he actually was cut at one point only to be called right back just days after to be an injury replacement.

The idea that this guy could possibly be fighting for a title in the near future is pretty funny considering where he was just a couple of years ago, you have to admit.

Been off being an international supastar for a few days. Wish I could say I missed you nerds in the chat but I can't lie. Just catching up with this thread...holy shit, I am disappoint.

If you don't want some TOUGH LOVE from me, I'd suggest you not click below, because I'm pretty hot about this.

Any dumbasses saying Brown and Silva aren't good fighters should be banned from ever using their shit-stained fingers from ever typing on a keyboard about MMA.

Seriously. Brown's BJJ was rad as fuck, transitioning from sub attempt to sub attempt against a legit BJJ blackbelt, whose defense fending off those subs was also rad as fuck, especially since it was mostly from muscle memory considering the fact that his brain was the consistency of wallpaper paste at that point. If you think this fight was all "rock-em-sock-em robots" you missed the best part of the fight and/or are just stoooooopid. Lern 2 grap, suckas.

Now sure, somebody can go and snitch on me for my plain talk and get me banned if you want. I've probably broken the TOS, but whatever. It needed to be said. If you were one of the bozos talking shit about this fight, and I hurt your feelings with my fair and even assessment of your "posting skills," it was totally worth it. That fight had two motherfuckers risking their lives in there and it was great and anybody who shits on that for completely fabricated "oh these guys aren't technical" bullshit, when the fight indeed had some really nice technical moments, I have no hespec for.

In other news: I want to gouge my eyes out looking at what young Britney has become. Fuck cocaine, plastic surgery, and Las Vegas. Fuck.

this is one weak ass shoot. unsurprising it comes from the guy who believed Cena was shooting on the Rock when the latter had stuff written on his arm.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I always forget that I've been here since the Gamecube days and not everyone has been on here for 10+ years and older/wiser/not interested in the console wars

I remember the transition to Dreamcast and PS2 on the RPGMaker forum I went to. It was filled with people either getting a PS2 for RPGs or waiting for an Xbox for the whole "it's a PC-console" hype.

I miss that forum. There were less than 50 of us and everything was civil. No-one ever got banned or even warned or anything. :(

Yeah it's pretty crazy to think that so many people who post here now were like toddlers back then.

Hell, I joined GAF in 2007 and it feels like aeons ago. Both in the passage of time and industry developments. The carnage of the first two years of the PS3's release was amazing.

And I just noticed that today's the fifth anniversary of me leaving Scotland for Korea. Fuck man, time is flying.

VoxPop

Internet innit?

May 24

453px-Updated_UFC_173_poster.jpg

3pzlv2kqh7m7.jpg

Barao Vs Dillashaw...

jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif

It's actually not a terrible card. Maybe not for the casual crowd but I'm always up for a Dillashaw fight. I honestly see him getting the monumental upset over Barao. Always fun to watch Ellenberger get clowned too.

Watchdogs looks like pure shit. No interest in that game at all. There is nothing fun looking about hacking a cell phone.

How long do you think TJ will last? I give him 3 minutes tops. Dude got KTFO by a flyweight. He has nothing

Razdek

Banned
Can anyone take Tito seriously? I'm already picturing him making up an excuse when he losses. That guy should just go away.

Heel

My man can see energy, but can he blast it?

Dima Marius1 month ago

+infinity2012starseed You just said you cant see power.

infinity2012starseedAcum 3 luni

no power? speed x force = power, you can see my speed, but how are you able to see my power?

infinity2012starseed4 weeks ago

+Dima Marius a good martial artists who can knows energy will see it :)

infinity2012starseed

ive lost one fight in my entire life, when i was about 15, to an arab, whom im now good friends with, who i can beat anyday now, who is the supposed bloodline of mohammed, it was an honour to be beaten by such a man.

bloodline of mohammed.

Am I really seeing that Faber is gonna fight Bruce Leroy? That's gotta be up there as one of the most lopsided fights of all time, alongside Jones vs Sonnen and Rousey vs Carmouche.

Top Bottom