• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

Bruce Leeroy has the speed, power and flow to beat Faber + the mind for it. 10 punches per second peak is greater than any commercial MMA technique.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Who ARE you?

isyurTIaTw3B.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Faber vs Bruce Leeroy is scraping the bottom of the barrel
yikes

Barao vs TJ Dillashaw is the main event of the next PPV. That is scraping the bottom.
------------------------

How was the conversation and the negotiation for you to accept this fight with so little time?

Fabio Maldonado: Joe Silva called Alex (Davis, his manager) saying he needed my favor. It was Alex who called me and asked if I would accept. I told him to say "sure, after all, I am a man."

Heel

Brehs got hate in their blood for young J Dilla. Still concentrating on a TUF fight when he's been putting that Jeff Mayweather footwork and them Duane Ludwig hands on display ever since.

What do you want, UFC 173: Barao vs. Assuncao? Fuck outta here, friends. You can't give an alternative because that division is dryer than Cole Miller's smack talk.

I'm down to be entertained and I'm down for that fight.

MjFrancis

Aside from UFC 173 being just around the corner, any notable MMA news to catch up on? I've gone full casual on the sport.

Brittany's classy wedding dress doesn't even pique my interest as it should. Even the ring girl gossip is dead to me.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm guessing the Hendo line gap will close somewhat. Always a danger with somebody with power. TJ/Barao will widen.

Dysun

Henderson has looked like shit when he's not fighting fellow washed up Pride era stars

Hell he even looked like shit in that one until the H bomb

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm going to see Godzilla tomorrow night. It kicks off three weeks of movies I want to see at the cinema. Next week: X-men. Week after: Edge of Tomorrow.

Top Bottom