• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
BnU95VgCQAAaQUw.jpg

'No chuck I dont think youve put on weight'.

Heel

Tito Ortiz: I'm ready for 15 minutes of hell

“I don’t listen to the naysayers,” Ortiz said at Thursday’s pre-UFC 120 media session. “I listen to the yaysayers.”

“This Russian called me out, and I think he made a big mistake,” Ortiz said. “He was counting his chickens before they hatched, and this is a man that’s neither a chicken nor an egg – and I’m going to smash him like an egg.”

Hot promo right here, brehs.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Bellator is clearly missing out by not booking a Scott Steiner vs Tito Ortiz fight with special rules where every other round is handled like a debate.

Yay sayers in this biiiiatch. I'm with you tito, I'm all about saying a bunch of crap and hope people don't pay attention to it because I'm saying so many things and it's all jumbled and naysayers be hating and then you got Russian mofos wanting to get beat down!

Razdek

Banned
Dana must've taken a look at the beating the WWE stock took and said "fuck that shit, we're not risking our PPV buys to go to a $9.99/month streaming model". Shitty deal for those hoping they'd follow suit.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Dana must've taken a look at the beating the WWE stock took and said "fuck that shit, we're not risking our PPV buys to go to a $9.99/month streaming model". Shitty deal for those hoping they'd follow suit.

From my understanding it's more the WWE's recent TV deal than the Network. They got far less than investors thought they would.

And Zuffa/UFC is a private company. If they were public then their share price would still be recovering from UFC 147.

From my understanding it's more the WWE's recent TV deal than the Network. They got far less than investors thought they would.

Makes sense. Honestly I've seen more people pick up the WWE Network shit than had stopped watching altogether than people who were watching regularly picking it up for cheap PPV's.

And Zuffa/UFC is a private company. If they were public then their share price would still be recovering from UFC 147.

Ouch.

Nate Diaz: "I want the Matt Brown fight. That's what I'm looking for. I'm trying to fight the baddest motherfuckers out there. I'm not trying to fight some lame ass fighter that they're trying to build off of me. My brother is retired. So if this guy wants to fight a Diaz, he's got to fight me."

Top Bottom