• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Next

Unfortunately I don't share your sentiment for Fedor as I thought he was a complete fraud but fun to watch at least.

I could see him being top 5 in the current division honestly (time traveling prime fedor). But there's no denying he had sub par competition for a lot of fights. That's one thing the UFC does better than pride, it's title fight after title fight for the champion.
Still I think Fedor is the embodiment of what MMA should be, which is trying to end the fight from start to finish.

Unfortunately I don't share your sentiment for Fedor as I thought he was a complete fraud but fun to watch at least.

Also just got this in my email.. lol

LFe0Lpb.png

Look at poor Dillashaw. Look at his face! He knows he going to die on saturday in front of a drunk redneck audience. Poor guy!

Wrasslin:

I stopped watching wrasslin when Angle went bald and full drugs. I loved that arrogant fucker when he was da champ! Anyone remember that Smackdown 2 commercial? :D

Hendo should test Cormiers cardiovascular even if Hendos might not be any better. All he's done at 205 so far is beat up a Starbucks employee.

Heel

I won't let you jaded motherfuckers bring me down. This card can't draw flies, but it's filled with dudes willing to stand in the pocket and let them thangs fly.

dream

Turned it on to see a nondescript white boy coming out to Pitbull featuring Ke$ha. You enjoy your show, Heel. You enjoy your show.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Welp, I blew it with hottest waitress. Found out my good friend is getting fired for no reason and I was angry/distraught as a result. In my bad mood I blew her off at the end of the night.

Angry_Kick.gif
at myself and management at work.

Pengew

All this hyping up Barao this week was just to have him take a dive and make Douglas Yancey Funnie look unstoppable. Now they have someone to try and market to the US since he speaks english.

Thats all it takes in this current state of UFC to be one of their new "stars". Just speak english.

I have MK8 preordered and am looking forward to playing it and having people over to play it with me.. So few games out there are built for local multiplayer nowadays.. I don't know why other people are so mad about people being excited for it.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I thought Henan Barao was a killer. Dude got dominated. Even Killer Tomato cans are ultimately cans at the end of the day.

Thank You Hendo, the real Captain America and p4p one of the greatest ever!

RUTHLESS ONE. Too bad NBK is done for the year with a torn ACL and meniscus because I sure would've loved to have seen those two go to war. Instead we'll have to see R1 avoid a grapplefucking and hopefully send Tyron Woodley to WSOF with the rest of the 170 blankets.

Guru-Guru

Banned
So I was watching some slow-mo gifs of the event...Anyone else notice how there are always 20 guys in the first couple of rows of seats that look like Dana clones? It's unsettling man.

Top Bottom