• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

strobogo

Banned
do they really fill the same void?

"Fighting" with a bunch of guys that look exactly the same with stale, boring presentation and stale, boring shows, an owner with a huge ego that puts himself over more than the company, shows mostly made up of jobbers no one gives a shit about.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Oh man UFC signing Rn Nakai is awesome
tumblr_le9dixDF3s1qzxivmo1_400.jpg

shit

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ply, I'm not sure if that's kind of the athleticism we look for in MMA-GAF.

I think the game would have been better if the EA MMA team made the game and not a boxing dev that has never made an MMA game.

Probably but my biggest issues with the game are mainly on the technical side of things. Sub-30 fps more often than not, stuttering, input lag, etc. Just bad form.

iddqd

Were they on at the same time?

No, one was in Germany, one in Brazil.
There was around an hour of downtime between them but it came to 12h of fights.

The next double team will be from New Zealand and Texas
With main events that could start a PPV but thats pretty much it.

Dat new baseline tho
Dayum, looks like I was being very generous ....

Other than Yves Jaboine and Roland Delorme I dont think I know anyone on the prelims. Not exactly making things easy for a PPV that already will probably struggle to sell. Setting the bar at 180k buys, playboys.

_________

Let's say WWE and UFC go under with in a year of each other. What fills that void in the US?

Dota tourneys on Twitch

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Does anyone remember the times when at least 90% of the fighters on a card had a Wikipedia page?

Top Bottom