• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

You guys will laugh at this.

So my son and I were rough housing. I pushed him really hard and he said that wasn't fair. I told him life wasn't fair. My son smiles at me and just kicks me in the nuts. I asked him why and he said "Life's not fair and I won." Kid walked out the room like his name was Vince McMahon.

brentech

That game looks so clunky and unresponsive. Just like the first EA MMA game. Undisputed 4 was what should have been made. Keep that engine, tweak it a little to make it slightly less arcadey, slap some next gen paint on it. Not this garbage.
I still don't understand the transitions on the ground, but otherwise, once I got used to it, I went from thinking that to feeling its a decent game. I tried going back to undisputed 3 and it just felt too robotic.

Game ain't perfect, but it does add something other than just a new look. Sadly, the lack of impact sound does suck. I hope they can ramp it up or something.

brentech

I got rid of undisputed 10 after a few hours. But I really enjoyed undisputed 3. Played many an hour of that game.

To each their own.

You guys will laugh at this.

So my son and I were rough housing. I pushed him really hard and he said that wasn't fair. I told him life wasn't fair. My son smiles at me and just kicks me in the nuts. I asked him why and he said "Life's not fair and I won." Kid walked out the room like his name was Vince McMahon.
Is your son Brad Maddox

tumblr_mcmw3jXNnQ1ra6mo9o1_400.gif

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
i should empathize with Heat fans. my team only won 2 out of 10 European Finals...

Like we say in Scotland: you need to pay your dues.

To explain the joke, Scottish people pronounce "dues" the same as "Jews".

To explain the joke twice... sigh... google Bela Guttmann

I fell in love with the hottest chick in Vegas from Ohio. Im trying to fly her out to NYC. Trying to think of a sweet text to shoot her now. Im still trying to think of a witty text. Im stumped now.

Also went on a tinder date there with a chick that cosplays and knows every MMA fighter. Met her at one of the pool parties. Fell in love with girl no 2.

Might go back to Vegas this Friday and go to EDC

I fell in love with the hottest chick in Vegas from Ohio. Im trying to fly her out to NYC. Trying to think of a sweet text to shoot her now. Im still trying to think of a witty text. Im stumped now.

Also went on a tinder date there with a chick that cosplays and knows every MMA fighter. Met her at one of the pool parties. Fell in love with girl no 2.

Might go back to Vegas this Friday and go to EDC

isn't this how people get AIDS?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I wish there was a cheevo/trophy that was called "That's fucking illegal" and you unlock it when you low blow another fighter.

bone_and_sinew

If it weren't for the World Cup I'd be all over this. Still laughing my ass off that the UFC is streaming this thing only on Fight Pass.

Heel

Dana White ‏@danawhite 1m
Wandy is up next in front of the NSAC. It's LIVE on Fight Pass if you want to see it.

is7BHUPgdgkLl.gif

friends, i'm fuckin hyped for SK GOAT, Bogdan Stoica, to make his Glory debut saturday. my pick to win it all and collect souls along the way:

iDwOdhyCFkcPI.gif

look at that motherfucker struggling for oxygen.

bone_and_sinew

The NSAC hearing on Fight Pass, it IS more relevant to the sport and far more interesting than a TUF or Fight Night from Laos or Estonia

dream

Fuck me, after watching half an hour of this NSAC hearing, I finally noticed it's not live and I've been watching a recorded replay.

Dysun

So the whole ran out of the gym because he didn't know what was on the documents was bullshit and he has a new diuretics excuse

Don't know why he'd change the story, he looks as guilty as ever

i'm watching a EA UFC stream. Aldo just did a german suplex and Nick Diaz is throwing brazilian kicks like he's Glaube Feitosa. if my people can get me this 20€ or 25€ new i might bite just for the hilarity.

Top Bottom