• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Last TUF garbage as usual....talentless bums...

June 28th....2 cards!
New Zealand
UFC_Fight_Night%2C_Te_Huna_vs._Marquardt_%28poster%29.jpg

zzpmb9pfmco.jpg

San Antonio Texas
200px-UFN_44_poster.jpg

pltoimamft7.jpg

Holy shit this sucks.

Yeah moving on to Glory for sure. I want to see Sergi KO Barry

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Let's just skip through enduring the process and change the name already. Ghita vs Verhoeven 2 for the strap, 8 man middleweight tournament for the strap, CroCop on the prelims this Saturday night from LA.

Hell I recognise more names on the Glory card than I do on both of the UFC's crap cards.

strobogo

Banned
Lambada, how well do you think Johnny B. Badd would have done in MMA? He had hands, he was flashy, he never got tired. I think he could have made UFC explode a decade sooner than it did.

strobogo

Banned
he'd get choked.

True fact: He never lost via submission. Which makes me believe he had a pretty solid ground game. And a great entrance. He had the Kiss That Don't Miss, and even had a move called the TKO. I think you're sleeping on him. He could have been a pound for pound greatest of all time.

Heel

Slade handlock too stronk in the GAF HS tournament. I think I have one more game to go before the championship round.

Ya, Warlock blows me up most of the time. Got 2k gold saved up waiting to see how much the expansion will be. Tempted to blow it all on packs so I can pay2win. My decks are ass.

how good is euro kickboxing?

some dude just came out at SuperKombat to the Godfather theme holding a shotgun. he has zero muscle definition and a euro mohawk.

Top Bottom