• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

oh man boogeyman vs warmaster at metamoris 4, heel!!

I saw that, friend.

Joe Silva also saved Benson Henderson the embarrassment of losing to "Ice Cream" Kron Gracie by scheduling him for a UFC fight, forcing him to cancel. I sure would've liked to have seen that.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I bet Eddie Bravo was on everything and he was fine.

Chael just needs to work on those neck muscles for the inevitable triangle.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Every single time I go in the OT forum I see a depressing news story where seemingly the only point of the thread is to show how fucking depressing the world is. Zero actual discussion because of course there's nothing to say beyond, "Damn, that's sad."

Say what you want about gaming side but the only depressing shit there is seeing how insanely devoted people are to their platform of choice.

Heel

Damn brehs, GLORY has been some wild shit.

Wayne_Barrett_vs._Bogdan_Stoica.gif

Joe_Schilling_vs._Simon_Marcus.gif

VoxPop

I rewatched that fight a couple of times and had it for Bones every single time. Gus definitely did more damage but this isn't Pride. I had Bones winning 3-2 and sometimes even 4-1. Gus could barely walk / breathe in the 5th and was on the brink of getting finished. Its unbelievable how he thinks he really won that fight decisively. Heel Bones gonna arm crank him straight into Fight Pass / FS1 main events.

I rewatched that fight a couple of times and had it for Bones every single time. Gus definitely did more damage but this isn't Pride. I had Bones winning 3-2 and sometimes even 4-1. Gus could barely walk / breathe in the 5th and was on the brink of getting finished. Its unbelievable how he thinks he really won that fight decisively. Heel Bones gonna arm crank him straight into Fight Pass / FS1 main events.

I like you.

What's funny is that if that happens people will just then say that Bones is afraid of Cormier.

The only time Bones came close to finishing was when he landed a spinning back-elbow thing. After Gus recovered he was still dodging them. I think Bones won by numbers in a really close fight. If this shit was judged right, E.g. damage, he would have lost.

Dipz

Banned
The only time Bones came close to finishing was when he landed a spinning back-elbow thing. After Gus recovered he was still dodging them. I think Bones won by numbers in a really close fight. If this shit was judged right, E.g. damage, he would have lost.
Yep, rounds are supposed to be scored on effective striking, aggression and octagon control.

Emphasis on "effective".

why is the association football squad that represents the United States of America in the world tournament of soccer on par with a midtable Serie B side?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
why is the association football squad that represents the United States of America in the world tournament of soccer on par with a midtable Serie B side?

Soccer is like the Ultimate. Instead of getting the top athletes in the country, you get the retreads who couldn't make it in real sports.

Top Bottom