• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

strobogo

Banned
I would like to hire Bas to do color for my banging.

"Punch him in the balls, kick him in the balls, knee him in the balls - do whatever you like!"

"Bang! Bahng! Boom! Dangida Dangida Dang! Boong!"

"Theres no rules... so he CAN pull the pants down"

"Ok I'm sorry *bang bang* No I'm not...."

"Yay, the head-between the-thighs-position,
usually used for another act. The black-widow technique! "

TheChits

KuGsj.gif

Dipz

Banned
Hector Lombard is injured and out of the fight with Stun Gun. T-Wood will fill in for Lombard.

Per Uncle Dana's tweeter.

:/

Since Ken Shamrock is back in the UFC and on good terms with Dana again, does this mean we can FINALLY see Ken Shamrock in a UFC video game?

The best part of EA UFC is that the fighters all have their unique stances and animations. Ill give them that. Been playing this game lots and still UFC 3>>EA UFC>>EA MMA>>UFC 2010>>UFC 2009. EA UFC 2 will be great if they fine tune the game play a bit more, add in Pride, LOTS of legends (where the fuck is Hughes in this game, I thought he was announced) and a slick CAF system.

Since Ken Shamrock is back in the UFC and on good terms with Dana again, does this mean we can FINALLY see Ken Shamrock in a UFC video game?

The best part of EA UFC is that the fighters all have their unique stances and animations. Ill give them that. Been playing this game lots and still UFC 3>>EA UFC>>EA MMA>>UFC 2010>>UFC 2009. EA UFC 2 will be great if they fine tune the game play a bit more, add in Pride, LOTS of legends (where the fuck is Hughes in this game, I thought he was announced) and a slick CAF system.

And have a career mode with actual fighters, or a title defence mode......unless it's there and I haven't noticed =/

When was the last time Ken has been in a UFC game? and who ya'll playin. You guys would have marked out hard if he were on the Pride roster in UFC 3. I would have had epic brawls with Lesnar.

I had some great CAF's in UFC 3 that were spot on. So pissed my save got starched when I transferred HDD's. My Fedor and Arona were great and I would pound on Tim Sylvia. Such great times.

When was the last time Ken has been in a UFC game? and who ya'll playin. You guys would have marked out hard if he were on the Pride roster in UFC 3. I would have had epic brawls with Lesnar.

I had some great CAF's in UFC 3 that were spot on. So pissed my save got starched when I transferred HDD's. My Fedor and Arona were great and I would pound on Tim Sylvia. Such great times.

i have an amazing idea for a F2P MMA game where people buy haircuts and shinpads and movesets. are you willing to fund it, Host?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
If he leaves yes. Heat will have the lowest attendance of the year.
Fuck outta here, check our $tats:
http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/year/2010

We haven't been below average attendance since Wade's rookie year in 2004. Yes we have a ton of bandwagoners and ignorant fans but you haters act like basketball will die and we should sell to Seattle if LeBron goes. If LeBron leaves, we'll still have Bosh, Wade, and a ton of cap room for Pat Riley to build a good team in the East.

Top Bottom