• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
http://cs403428.vk.me/v403428819/5585/GfG317HetpE.jpg

http://cs410819.vk.me/v410819819/6e3c/Qm24P9kk7co.jpg

nsfw

1185012_349445971853886_1633767224_n.jpg

Better than anyone at TUF is a good thing. The women's division is better than the men's 135, but again, that's not saying much.

The problem though is that the TUF winner will be given a lot more room to fail once she hits the real fights. Stitch is going to face better fighters likely on a card with much more visibility. She might end up getting Gaff'd if she can't perform up to par with the women already signed.

Heel

Only problem is she's 5'2" and will be the smallest 135'er in the Ultimate. I can see Dana building a division around her if she pans out.

Stitch Albu vs. 209 Leslie Smith for the inaugural flyweight strap. Believe.

Heel

TJ Grant ‏@TJ_Grant 6m
Hey people. Quick update. Unfortunately I won't be fighting Pettis on dec 14. I am still not yet 100% n can't commit to fight. UFC is going with someone else instead. It sucks but it is the best for both myself and the UFC. Please don't worry. Ill be back and if I gotta fight someone else to get back to where I wanna be then that's what I'm gonna do. I'm not bitter. Thanks

9RMqLdf.png
9RMqLdf.png
9RMqLdf.png

dream

Welp, let's hope that it's NOT three strikes for "TJ Grant." After pussing out on two title fights, he should never, ever get another shot at a title again.

So who does get the shot then? Bendo's loss was decisive but he's still got a better pedigree than most. Melendez? Praynard? Or do they put off the title defense and let the young guns like Lamas and Cubby battle to leap frog the "rankings" list?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So who does get the shot then? Bendo's loss was decisive but he's still got a better pedigree than most. Melendez? Praynard? Or do they put off the title defense and let the young guns like Lamas and Cubby battle to leap frog the "rankings" list?

Dos Anjos would probably be the next guy in line with 5 wins in a row but that's an easy win for Pettis. They aren't going to book Aldo/Pettis for a Fox card.

What can I say, those BJJ concussions take a while to recover from. Much longer than busting your knee in a fight.

"TJ Grant" has nega-budo.

Top Bottom