• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
From MMAJunkie:

Anthony Pettis vs. Josh Thomson
Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald
Nik Lentz vs. Chad Mendes
Mac Danzig vs. Joe Lauzon
Scott Jorgensen vs. Ian McCall

AND Condit vs. Brown? I'm on board, this card looks awesome.

Absolutely insane. Fantastic card.

And the New Year card is shaping up to be impressive as well.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Those fights will probably all be bangers, except for maybe Lentz/Mendes. Seems like it's a squash match for Mendes, though. Casuals won't care though because they're all <170lbs. That and Dana cannot hype someone up with as much going for him as Pettis.

FACE

Banned
Those fights will probably all be bangers, except for maybe Lentz/Mendes. Seems like it's a squash match for Mendes, though. Casuals won't care though because they're all <170lbs. That and Dana cannot hype someone up with as much going for him as Pettis.

Chad Mendes vs The ghosts from his past.

From MMAJunkie:

Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald&#61582;
Nik Lentz vs. Chad Mendes&#61582;
Scott Jorgensen vs. Ian McCall&#61582;

AND Condit vs. Brown? I'm on board, this card looks awesome.
Why is it every time the UFC goes to NorCal (Munoz/Weidman notwithstanding) they stack the ever loving shit out of their cards?

Heel

QXvIKaq.png

Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald
3V8qFHN.png

Nik Lentz vs. Chad Mendes
9RMqLdf.png

vzkq30L.png

Scott Jorgensen vs. Ian McCall
uwAMBiX.png

AND Condit vs. Brown?
pBtME47.png

QXvIKaq.png

Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald
3V8qFHN.png

Nik Lentz vs. Chad Mendes
9RMqLdf.png

vzkq30L.png

Scott Jorgensen vs. Ian McCall
uwAMBiX.png

AND Condit vs. Brown?
pBtME47.png

Can't wait for drm to claim that he doesn't know who half of those guys are

Card of the year, even over the 20th anniversary which has too many wrestlers.
The first Fox Sports 1 card was pretty great too even though certain people ITT said it sucked.. The Fox show in San Jose with Bendo vs. Gil was amazing and so was UFC 162.

Now cumbr, you wanna talk bad cards? Look no further than this Saturday. Worst or 2nd worst PPV main card lineup of the modern Zuffa era. Those shit free cards they put on in England are better than this.

Hmm interesting - Jones says a move to heavyweight is in his near future.

Whaa? Lentz is a beast. I might actually pick him to derail the money train.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
lol @ a UFC title fight being shuffled off to a TUF finale.

"Let me tell you about these two guys. They work and train so hard that they wanted to showcase to these young guys what it takes to be a champion. I'm on the edge of my seat every time these two guys fight. They bring it every time."

industrian

Hmm interesting - Jones says a move to heavyweight is in his near future.

If there's no immediate contenders after he fights Glover, I see him testing the waters at HW in order to buy the LHW some time to catch up. But once he's made 11 defences he'll bulk up permanently. Gotta beat that Anderson record.

industrian

Watching women's volleyball, China vs. Taiwan, whilst waiting for my flight to Hong Kong.

Dat 'leticism.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
She comes across phony as shit. Trying too hard to be "intense".

I dunno man. We're talking about a girl who largely spent her teenage years practicing Judo with her mom non-stop. Now that I think about it, it does make sense for her to be awkward as shit.

muddream

Banned
She's got that extreme self-righteousness & pent up rage you usually only see in fucked up nerds, except that she's dangerous without a gun.

Heel

sport is better than eva :)

What you have to fucking understand is, the HUT levels were down week-over-week by 18%. We hit a home run last night. We were number 1 in the 18-25 single caucasian male demo. We beat out MLS and the Royals vs. Indians game.

The guys at Big FOX, they couldn't be happier right now. This is a new network, and we're building it with them from the ground up. They get this sport. Not that fucking exec at Viacom. Yeah, I know you're watching this you fucking prick. You pompous fuck. You built this sport? You didn't even know we were on your airwaves for two years, you dummy. These guys at Big FOX, they're young and they're hungry. I've never been happier than I am with FOX. Believe me, I'd tell you. Just wait until you see what we have planned.

Top Bottom