• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Dipz

Banned
Cultural thing + Lack of interests and the areas where soccer is played are more likely in White and Hispanic neighborhoods.

EDIT: WTF ALDO IS HURT????
Fell on his head in the gym, injured his labrum and has a cervical spine injury

Dude needs Life Alert.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
holy-sht.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
If it turns out he has a legit mental illness like Amanda Bynes, will you have the same opinion?

Yup. Plenty of people who arent millionaires function with mental illness every day. No simpy for someone who is having a mental breakdown simply because they're bored.

strobogo

Banned
Yup. Plenty of people who arent millionaires function with mental illness every day. No simpy for someone who is having a mental breakdown simply because they're bored.

I don't think most people have mental breakdowns just because they are bored. Seemed like you had some real issues with rich people in general, and the idea that they can't have mental issues because they have money. At least that's how I read it.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I don't think most people have mental breakdowns just because they are bored. Seemed like you had some real issues with rich people in general, and the idea that they can't have mental issues because they have money. At least that's how I read it.

I have no issue with rich people. I have an issue with people who are considerably better off than 99 percent of the world and have no character. When you have the luxury of wallowing in self pity you have no real problems and in turn are a weak bitch.

Aiii

So not worth it
The 6/21 Glory PPV bombed. The only thing we heard is that it did less than both TNA and ROH, and that’s with a two-hour pre-game show on Spike that had 483,000 viewers, so the conversion rate had to be astronomically low. That’s come directly off the surprising success of the Bellator show, but that had far more advertising and all the Spike specials and the great Mo vs. Rampage build which was one of the most effective PPV match builds in a while.

Shame really, that show deserved better.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Im with gr1m. Back when I was growing up, there were dumb or stupid kids. Now everyone has ADD, a mental illness, or some soft excuse for being a fucking loser.

Fuck Shia. Bored rich kid acting a fool.

strobogo

Banned
I have no issue with rich people. I have an issue with people who are considerably better off than 99 percent of the world and have no character. When you have the luxury of wallowing in self pity you have no real problems and in turn are a weak bitch.

But it seems pretty clear that he does have real problems. And no matter what your income level is, you have problems at that level. There is a whole lot of misunderstanding and shit talking of mental illness on GAF. It's weird.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Tinfoil hat time but it would be interesting to see how much the pharmaceutical companies are responsible for the increased problems.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
But it seems pretty clear that he does have real problems. And no matter what your income level is, you have problems at that level. There is a whole lot of misunderstanding and shit talking of mental illness on GAF. It's weird.

Im not misunderstanding anything. The man got to pursue his passion and made a shit ton of money doing what he loved to do. He's experienced happiness that some poor fuck soldering iphones in china cant even dream of. Soldering 14 hours a day is the reason you might become suicidal. When having too much coke is a problem you dont have a mental illness. Youre just an asshole who never experienced real hardship.

strobogo

Banned
Im not misunderstanding anything. The man got to pursue his passion and made a shit ton of money doing what he loved to do. He's experienced happiness that some poor fuck soldering iphones in china cant even dream of. Soldering 14 hours a day is the reason you might become suicidal. When having too much coke is a problem you dont have a mental illness. Youre just an asshole who never experienced real hardship.

I've been suicidal a lot and I haven't experienced real hardships. A reason you might be suicidal is because you have a chemical imbalance that has nothing to do with your career.

TheChits

Indeed. The lack of empathy or even concern is a bit depressing

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I've been suicidal a lot and I haven't experienced real hardships. A reason you might be suicidal is because you have a chemical imbalance that has nothing to do with your career.

Indeed. Except the argument that I've been making is that he doesnt have a mental illness. I think he's just a shitty human.

I'm with Gr1m too. Just because somebody is having a breakdown and losing it, doesn't mean they have a mental illness. The dude has just had an easy life and probably has a huge sense of entitlement. Things didn't go his way and he doesn't know how to handle it and is acting out for attention.

Shias problem is his ego. He isnt big time anymore and its hurting. Grims right...the tool doesnt have character like most of Hollywood and Im not saying he deserves anything bad...nobody does...but I would like to look Shia in the eyes...hold him in that position and tell him hes an asshole.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Yo look at this bored mother fucker in OT:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=848420

He's suicidal because he works like a dog and has a hard life. Gee i wonder if the two are somehow related. And fyi if you're going to ambush me at least understand the statement youre quoting. I was saying shia is having a breakdown because he has financial freedom and is bored. Not that people who have meltdowns are bored, which you would have understood if you..you know 'read'. Yo.

strobogo

Banned
I wonder sometimes about the ethics of saving someone if they genuinely do not want to be saved.

Me too.

I also wonder about the ethics of Dana already trying to slide a felon and massive drug cheat back as a face of his company. Despite him making fighters in general look terrible with being caught with just about every form of PED you can possibly be on. He's probably going to be directly responsible for UFC blowing a TON of money on crazy tests from now on.

I just realized how great Machida is. THAT consistency...I cant believe that this guys first Zuffa fight was vs. Hoger at UFC 67. Sixtyseven.

13-4 UFC record...

dream

Wow some of those reports are fantastic. Bryant sounds like one of those "you betta sit yo ass down" urban audience members on Maury.

Heel

Is there a youtube video of this Bryant stuff? Sounds hilarious.

Fight_Ghost @Fight_Ghost · 10m
Bryant asks Caceres to freestyle. Faber jokes that Cruz can beatbox. Bryant says “thanks for not asking DC, that would be too stereotypical”

Fight_Ghost @Fight_Ghost · 9m
All fighters are silent when Bryant makes the race joke, Faber and Cruz don’t know what to say. DC saves the day again, says “I would try”.

Only on Fight Pass!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Fight_Ghost @Fight_Ghost · 10m
Bryant asks Caceres to freestyle. Faber jokes that Cruz can beatbox. Bryant says “thanks for not asking DC, that would be too stereotypical”

Fight_Ghost @Fight_Ghost · 9m
All fighters are silent when Bryant makes the race joke, Faber and Cruz don’t know what to say. DC saves the day again, says “I would try”.

Only on Fight Pass!

Smh...

They want you to pay for media scrums now? This sport is in the bushes.

friends, should i give a mention to WSOF 11 in the UFC OT?

the world needs to know of Nick Newell, one armed samurai warrior.

i feel Dream might get his wish and we gonna witness the first death inside the cage.

Top Bottom