• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

dream

I will go absolutely nuts if Nick beats his opponent to death with his stump

and fuck you all, Fitch vs. Hallman is strangely compelling to me, as is JZ vs Young Melvin

planning a last minute SWERVE

UFC 175 |OT| WSOF 11

then i talk about WSOF first and UFC second. that's rating right there, i could save TNA.

Heel

I think moving forward Off Topic should be used for observation on the popularity of the Ultimate. Let them decide if an event merits a thread, and why.

FUME5

friends, should i give a mention to WSOF 11 in the UFC OT?

the world needs to know of Nick Newell, one armed samurai warrior.

i feel Dream might get his wish and we gonna witness the first death inside the cage.

Is he the guy who won a Strikeforce championship, most of his wins by an armlock of some kind?

Cause those little vestigal fingers he has freak me the f out.

dream

There's also the human interest story that Nick brings. I feel like we set a precedent when we made an OT for the fucking Championship Fighting Alliance just because Fallon Foxxx was fighting on the card.

I bet TNA could be saved if they got an Onnit sponsorship. Or at least Tapout.

Onnit is amazing, both Joe Rogan AND DDP are on it.

There's also the human interest story that Nick brings. I feel like we set a precedent when we made an OT for the fucking Championship Fighting Alliance just because Fallon Foxxx was fighting on the card.

ok, if separate, who does the WSOF one? i got most of the UFC one made, but i could make both.

Heel

It could also mark the second dark age of the sport if John McCain happens to see Nick Newell get absolutely destroyed by a two-armed man on U.S. national television.

Absolutely worthy of a thread, dream. No question about it.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
They running it at the same time as UFC? I'm sure that Jon Fitch hugging exhibition will be ratings gold.

They running it at the same time as UFC? I'm sure that Jon Fitch hugging exhibition will be ratings gold.

earlier. i got the normal European time of 21:00 for WSOF, 03:00 for UFC. take out 5 hours for East Coast, 8 for West.

UFC 175 |OT| That thing you watch after WSOF 11

Chamber

love on your sleeve
ok, if separate, who does the WSOF one? i got most of the UFC one made, but i could make both.

iwF1FEFcIeUiX.gif

Newsflash friends, this sport isn't relevant and nobody cares. Let's not be like a certain Wrassle-GAF member making threads for Monday Night Raw.

Finally caught up on all the UFC fights from last weekend. I was really impressed with Jake Matthews (who doesnt even have a wikipedia page yet). That kid is def contender material. Other than that, the rest of the fights were meh.

Now time for a little more Splinter Cell Blacklist and then WSOF 11

Dipz

Banned
FYI, friends, Lion Fight Muay Thai starts at 6pm Pacific on AXS TV, main event features Kevin Ross and co-main features Tiffany Van Soest. Should be some good shit.

Razdek

Banned
this, except for me it's super easy because he's also boring. He's like the perfect guy to break up a fight.

Someone willingly drinking their own piss is probably willing to go the next step which is eating their own shit. That's not something unreasonable IMO.

Jones vs Gus 2 will be in Vegas

Way to screw over Toronto

They announced the Toronto September PPV like a year ago and then do this SMH

Dipz

Banned
Still disrespectful!
How about setting up a super weak PPV card depending on Aldo and only offering Mousasi/Jacare as the other worthwhile fight, then having Aldo pull out after selling tickets at PPV prices

My Alvarez/Chandler 3 ticket was way cheaper and that was a far better show even with Rampage and Tito pulling out (maybe even because they pulled out lol)

Also, Lion Fight is on AXS right now friends

dream

I love how dipz has been so reluctantly loyal to the ultimate over the past 2 years, only to get fucked every time by this profoundly unethical company that doesn't deserve his dipzposible income.

Top Bottom