• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

TheChits

Masanori Kanehara is debuting on the Japan card against Faber. Like, I understand the guy is experienced, but holy shit at getting Faber for your first UFC fight.

VoxPop

everyone was out seeing hercules tho

at least until it's time for matt brown's contract renegotiations that is, then matt brown will be responsible for the 2nd lowest ratings ever on Fox

Yup even Dana wasn't watching.

f5Qogaq.png

Heel

Kanehara was backed by the Yakuza in Sengoku, won so many robberies. Then Sandro shaved a few years off his life in under a minute. All in all, an amazing run.

Kid vs. Faber, the latest example of UFC making dream fights about 5 to 10 years too late.

TheChits

Masvidal is fighting Bobby Green on the 178 card. Hell yes, that card is stacked
Jon Jones/Daniel Cormier
Dominick Cruz/Takeya Mizugaki
Tim Kennedy/Yoel Romero
Cat Zingano/Amanda Nunes
Dustin Poirier/Conor McGregor
John Howard/Brian Ebersole
Patrick Côté/Stephen Thompson
Jorge Masvidal/Bobby Green

Joe Riggs accidentally shot himself in the hand and thigh cleaning his gun. Scheduled fight with Paulo Thiago now off, replacement will be found/named soon.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Masanori Kanehara is debuting on the Japan card against Faber. Like, I understand the guy is experienced, but holy shit at getting Faber for your first UFC fight.

what is with faber fighting all these shitty cans all of a sudden? doesnt want to threaten his teammates reign?

VASPER

Banned
Joe Riggs accidentally shot himself in the hand and thigh cleaning his gun. Scheduled fight with Paulo Thiago now off, replacement will be found/named soon.

This guy, Check your fucking gun before cleaning it. I have never had this happen and i have been shooting guns for 12 years.

BSsBrolly

Banned
I really don't think Diaz has anything for Silva.. I say this as a huge Diaz fan since his Strikeforce days (hated him in his first UFC stint).

Just too slow and small for Anderson.

Rur0ni

Yeah Silva is quite a bit bigger and stronger than Diaz. But he's got no skills outside of striking, which are totally boss, obviously. I'd like to see that first or second round striking exchange. It's not like Silva is going for the double.

Top Bottom