• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

While walking through the park near my home this evening I saw a bunch of kids standing around filming two other kids fight. The kids fighting kinda stopped when I walked by but then restarted when they realized I wasn't calling the cops.

I swear mma has ruined fights. When i was their age a fight in this park would have been nasty shit, bashing heads on the ground, using rocks, anything to knock the other guy out. Now it's all circling and pausing after every exchange. I wanted to yell, you kids have no education or job skills to fall back on, fucking fight like it!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
While walking through the park near my home this evening I saw a bunch of kids standing around filming two other kids fight. The kids fighting kinda stopped when I walked by but then restarted when they realized I wasn't calling the cops.

I swear mma has ruined fights. When i was their age a fight in this park would have been nasty shit, bashing heads on the ground, using rocks, anything to knock the other guy out. Now it's all circling and pausing after every exchange. I wanted to yell, you kids have no education or job skills to fall back on, fucking fight like it!

Well that's just good fight iq man. You don't want to gas out early in case the fight ends up going to the judges (their friends).

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
They were Filipino.
Should tip off Dana, now that nobody expects Munoz to hold a title or Cain to speak fluent Spanish he's probably getting desperate for stars from a combat sports following culture. If he gets even a fraction of that Pacquiao style money he might cut you in.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Silva is going to crack like a brittle crumble. His soul got took twice in a row in the most brutal fashion. He's too old, too brittle and too tired. Nicholas might as make room in the back of his Tercel for an oversized novelty check right now.

Heel

Bellator has joined the Fun and Playful movement.

Bt0jftkIQAAjSjK.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
She is like the Vincent to nWo's Hogan. She's lucky Ronda even lets her other friends breathe the same air as her.

Heel

If true, respect to Coker for letting the man walk. He was gonna roll Will Brooks anyway.

So many great match-ups for Eddie in the Ultimate. Give me that Eddie vs. Gil dream match for the strap, brehs.

And damn, UFC 178 bringing us back to the real. Hope it holds.

VoxPop

UFC Fight Night 47 August 16, 2014
UFC-Fight-Night-47-208x300-375x413-1404830629.jpg

x4p68zh2gzh.jpg
845.png

Easiest money I'm going to make in life. Lol when did they add Tavares/Boetsch?

Man UFC on FOX 12 looks like trash compared to 178. I really hope no one gets injured and the card stays intact. Even the prelims are going to be epic.

iddqd

It's not often that I don't even recognize one of the main event fighters. UFC 2014.
(I recognize his name, could never point to him in a crowd though)

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I hope OSP beats Bader as I want to see him fight Rumble. It'd be the most spectacular piece of black-on-black violence since the crack epidemic.

Top Bottom