• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm about to try ecigarettes, grim. Any thoughts?

Friend Drm I am ignorant in the way of cancer sticks, electronic or uh..acoustic. However if theyre anything like guitars smoking one makes you look cool, while the other makes you look like an unwashed hipster.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm about to try ecigarettes, grim. Any thoughts?
Do it but make sure to get the ones with nicotine. I quit cigarettes cold turkey after getting a respiratory infection. I've been under a lot of personal and professional stress lately and turned to e-cigs to avoid relapsing. I love the damn things, no smell and no stigma.

dream

It's really strange. I've been sucking away on this for the past two hours and I kind of really want a real cigarette, but I also don't feel like I need a real cigarette. It also blows my mind that I'm doing this indoors.

Heel, my starter kit included two bottles of my choice of juice. I chose apple and cherry. They pair very well with my blood orange San Pelligrino.

strobogo

Banned

ihXo1F7vS4iyd.gif

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Glover vs. Davis at UFC 179.

Maybe it's just me, but I think there's a good possibility of Davis being cut if he loses. But then again we need to have Bader vs. Davis headlining some Fight Pass card sometime within the next year or so.

dream

This thing is amazing, bone. One day without tobacco. What's weird is that I still don't need a cigarette, but I still want a cigarette. As you know, there is a certain indescribable satisfaction that comes from smoking a cigarette, and this thing gets me about 80% of the way there. Which suggests to me that it's not just the nicotine I'm hopelessly addicted to, but it's also some of the chemicals that tobacco is laced with. That is unsettling.

strobogo

Banned
Yo, I listened to the Hickson/JRE podcast today. God damn if Hickson doesn't seem like the coolest mother fucker. Sounds way cooler than all the other Gracies. He keeps it fun and playful without having to go out of his way to tell you he's being fun and playful.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Yo, I listened to the Hickson/JRE podcast today. God damn if Hickson doesn't seem like the coolest mother fucker. Sounds way cooler than all the other Gracies. He keeps it fun and playful without having to go out of his way to tell you he's being fun and playful.

Renzo is a cool dude outside of a bjj environment. He just lives by the man code where if you do or say some stupid shit you get that ass whopped.

I've meet a few of the Gracies. They are all really nice people.

When you get knocked out, just shut your mouth, go to the gym and train. Eighteen years ago, all of these boys were in high school, and right now they think they are going to use me as a ladder? But the ladder is so high, the altitude is so high they cannot breathe. Hey bro, the altitude is too high.

Ether. ...that stuff that makes the soul burn

dream

I just asked around and it turns out he's in town hosting a dinner and Q&A session. $100/plate. This is what M-1 Global has to resort to.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm so stoked about this weekend. Scored some free VIP passes to a club tonight, Guardians of the Galaxy in LieMax tomorrow, International Champions Cup fútbol on Monday night, I got good seats for that one like 6 months ago.

can'twait.gif

This thing is amazing, bone. One day without tobacco. What's weird is that I still don't need a cigarette, but I still want a cigarette. As you know, there is a certain indescribable satisfaction that comes from smoking a cigarette, and this thing gets me about 80% of the way there. Which suggests to me that it's not just the nicotine I'm hopelessly addicted to, but it's also some of the chemicals that tobacco is laced with. That is unsettling.
It's also just plain muscle memory of smoking. I've caught myself involuntarily doing the flicking of the ash motion with an e-cig.

Top Bottom