• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
SeveralWarlikeBlueshark.gif

thats... bisping?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Are they kidding?
Main Card (Fox Sports 1)

Benson Henderson vs. Rafael dos Anjos
Mike Pyle vs. Jordan Mein
Francis Carmont vs. Thales Leites
Max Holloway vs. Clay Collard
James Vick vs. Valmir Lazaro
Chas Skelly vs. Tom Niinimäki

Preliminary card (Fox Sports 2)

Neil Magny vs. Alex Garcia
Beneil Dariush vs. Tony Martin
Aaron Phillips vs. Matt Hobar
Ben Saunders vs. Chris Heatherly
Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass)
Wilson Reis vs. Joby Sanchez

Pre-season football it is.

zsswimmer

Wow awesome omoplata finish by Saunders! Does anyone know when the last time we saw one in the UFC (if it all)? I can't remember off the top of my head. Anyways I was looking forward to Saunder's return and it seems like with good reason.

zsswimmer

What was funny (or sad) was that Jon Anik didn't even mention it in the post fight interview. Just went through the most textbook questions and replies in robot-like fashion like he always does. I wish Joe was commentating, he probably would've been screaming lol

Wow awesome omoplata finish by Saunders! Does anyone know when the last time we saw one in the UFC (if it all)? I can't remember off the top of my head. Anyways I was looking forward to Saunder's return and it seems like with good reason.

According to Werdum, it's the first ever in UFC history.

Oscar

Leites looked like a different beast tonight, that was a brutal finish.

Dat beard, dat aggression, dat bulk.

Here's hoping his test comes clean.

iddqd

Glad they replayed this,
Ive talked so much shit about omoplatas (them being useless and only ok for transitions) so its nice to see someone finally get a tap from it.

zsswimmer

I don't like Henderson at all but that stoppage was too fast. He looked like he gathered himself as soon as he went down. Oh well, at least I dont have to watch an inevitable 5 round decision

Oscar

A tiny bit early on the stoppage, but I don't think the ending would have been different. Bendo was heavily rocked twice in a row and Dos Anjos was not letting up.

What an upset.

Top Bottom