• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Im actually more interested in the title fight now.

UPSET of the century?!??

ROCKY IS HERE~! /GusJohnson

CM Punk wanted to help~!

PD4MuCA.png

Chamber

love on your sleeve
PAY-PER-VIEW

T.J. Dillashaw (c) vs. Joe Soto
Tony Ferguson vs. Danny Castillo
Bethe Correia vs. Shayna Baszler
Ramsey Nijem vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira
Yancy Medeiros vs. Damon Jackson
Lorenz Larkin vs. Derek Brunson
Ruan Potts vs. Anthony Hamilton
Chris Wade vs. Cain Carrizosa

0108_fxc0r.gif

Over/Under 100k buys?

alienxx45

Joe Warren torpedoing Joe Soto in the face with his knee to knock him out of Bellator altogether. (This was the only gif highlight i can find involving Soto....)

tumblr_mxdfp9bLwA1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I still believe....

No joke if that Joe Soto dude is from Central Valley I use to smoke weed with him and his boy Alex.

Uh, is Porterville Central Valley territory?

If so, QUICK DIME HIM OUT so we get another replacement!

Also, I feel like this show absolutely deserves an OT now just for the sheer chaos provided

Heel

Tachi Palace up in this motherfucker. Watch ya ass, TJ.

Nova Uniao got these dudes shackled in a bathtub with albolene on their chest. Didn't they kill a guy last year?

BwPW595IUAEgmWj.png

Heel

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 1m
Mike Goldberg just announced the news to the crowd here in Sac to a chorus of boos.

Awp0c.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Lol @ them playing every available promo for UFC on Fox, TUF, etc to fill the time at the beginning. They even have the B-team (who should be the A-team) ring girls.

Hopefully Soto misses weight.

Give Faber and TJ a pile of money each and have them go at it. Nobody gives a fuck about a Bellator reject.

Urijah is hurt, but I really don't understand why they didn't just give it to Jorgensen. At least he has some kind of name value. No one knows Joe Soto. And that's an understatement.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
I feel I should buy the PPV to recompense the UFC for all the entertainment and drama 177 has already provided.

strobogo

Banned
Eh, I'd say 179 still has kind of a shot at 200k because it's a deep card. Only barely though. The good thing is that the November to February stretch will be stacked for them.

Oh I haven't followed UFC in 5 years and have no idea who any of these people are. I just like to shit on Dana.

Heel

200K. You don't get it. Dana has a plan.

Listen, fuckers, what you have to fucking understand is...uh, this is literally global. Literally this is expanding, since people had rocks and sticks there was a fucking stud. What do I tell you guys? Don't complain until you see the fights. Big FOX, they get this fucking sport. Fight Pass was a homerun. Are we done, guys?

Listen, fuckers, what you have to fucking understand is...uh, this is literally global. Literally this is expanding, since people had rocks and sticks there was a fucking stud. What do I tell you guys? Don't complain until you see the fights. Big FOX, they get this fucking sport. Fight Pass was a homerun. Are we done, guys?

We're on FOX, man. FOX. You guys don't know shit about ratings. We'll be fine. You know this kid Soto? This kid is tough. He's a fucking fighter man. I love this kid. Don't sleep on him.

strobogo

Banned

Friend Heel, can you write a Dana White promo as delivered by Bray Wyatt? And can you write a Bray Wyatt promo as delivered by Dana White?

Top Bottom