• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm sorry friends, the thread it was posted in seems to have been deleted. I will scour for a mirror.

ibbH4c4Juyq4zW.gif

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
All I'm going to say is that I'm thankful for the internet's innate ability to cache websites.

Today's been eventful.

Friends, what do you think of my sports dungeon and dragons team?

QB1 Aaron Rodgers
QB2 RGIII
RB1 Giovanni Bernard
RB2 Rashad Jennings
RB3 Lamar Miller
WR1 Roddy White
WR2 Pierre Garcon
WR3 Mike Evans
TE Jordan Reed
DEF Seattle
K Steven Hauschka

What an athletic achievement, that one has to be real. Mon dieu! Felt like Barao this weekend after seeing it.....

Fight Pass continues to add value.

after reviewing the leaked photographs closely, i have determined that kate upton's tits are quite spectacular.

The internet is trying to say looking at those pictures is akin to committing sexual abuse.

Stopped reading.

You got a problem with the best QB and most handsome man in the NFL?

Sure but I could have gone without seeing Justin Verlander's naked ass.

His ass was better than hers.

Razdek

Banned
Watching the countdown and I hope to God Mousasi kicks Jacare's head in for a second time. Make that freak go to sleep.

I trained MMA for a few months earlier this year until I couldn't fit it in my schedule any more. Long story short, my trainer is fighting in Bellator in CT this Friday. He was actually in UFC a few years ago but retired when he had a child and went through some personal issues but now he's returning to the cage and trying to work his way back up. Pretty awesome and I look forward to watching him. His name is Tamdan McCrory for anyone interested.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Started downloading. Are PSN's download speeds kinda trash, or is it just me? Using the wi-fi.

Download speeds are spotty. At times I can d/l full retail games in an hour, other times I can't even load the friends list. It does seem especially shit tonight.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
haha

UFC 177 Salaries
http://www.fightofthenight.com/news/ufc-177-salaries

T.J. Dillashaw: $100,000 (includes $50,000 win bonus)
def. Joe Soto: $20,000

Tony Ferguson: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus)
def. Danny Castillo: $36,000

Bethe Correia: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus)
def. Shayna Baszler: $8,000

Carlos Diego Ferreira: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Ramsey Nijem: $18,000

Yancy Medeiros: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus)
def. Damon Jackson: $8,000

Derek Brunson: $44,000 (includes $22,000 win bonus)
def. Lorenz Larkin: $28,000

Anthony Hamilton: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
def. Ruan Potts: $10,000

Chris Wade: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
def. Cain Carrizosa: $8,000

Holy shit. A decent Ultimate card that is on TV on a Friday night. I feel like its been so long and I hope Overeem doesn't somehow fuck this up

Top Bottom