• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Dillashaw vs Soto lol

I'm setting the bar at 90k buys playboys.

Are they gonna try to convince us Dillashaw and Soto have some rivalry dating back to childhood like Cormier and the coffee barista?

EDIT: Nice av change Heel

iddqd

I just looked at the main card and then looked again.
All the crap that has been talked about it is not enough. Remove the title from TJ and all the fights would be total fine on any undercard in 2012.

Is the wiki entry for UFC 177 messed up or is there really only 8 fights?

That main card is something else. Got dang. I'm lowering the bar to 60k. Those are FS1 prelim fights at best.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The question is, how many home users are going to buy it? I'm assuming a large portion of the buys will be from bars.

strobogo

Banned
The question is, how many home users are going to buy it? I'm assuming a large portion of the buys will be from bars.

Even when UFC was at its peak, I think a lot of buys were bars and homes with multiple viewers. It's been probably 2 years since any bars/sports bars/wing places have had a UFC PPV in my city. Still have WWE PPVs monthly though. The UFC wave crashed so hard.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Real talk i might not even watch this shit.
Why waste a Labor Day Weekend Saturday night on such a god awful card? I'm going to go out tonight.

Next Friday's cards look far far superior. The free UFC card, the Bellator card, Yods da gawd gonna be on AXSTV...all in one night.

I thought for a while that we'd have another huge upset, Dillashaw didn't look that good tonight, his punches looked soft and his face was the one that looked beat up, he pulled it off in the end... but he shouldn't have had that much trouble in beating up a barely known fighter.

Heel

Dillashaw didn't look that good tonight

ybHkLGR.gif

Watch that fight again. This kid is nasty. I've never seen anything like it.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I have a great question, why isn't there a 20 page thread in the OT about these leaks. A lot of them are SFW and tame. What's this world coming to?

dream

Everyone's marking out about the Jennifer Lawrence stuff, and all I want is for those 30 McKayla pictures to get out.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I like where your head is at, frenemy. I think I'll bring back a McKayla avatar as well in celebration of this moment.

Top Bottom