• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Black Beast vs Reem..... I need to see that
I want to see Schaub v. Overeem, battle of the glass chins and there's a high chance for double ko.
method=get&s=ben-rothwell-gif.gif
my sides

All caught up on UFC/Bellator. Much better weekend than last weekend. All around pretty good fights.

The Coker Era has begun.

Bw0Fv1yCAAAWv1W.jpg
I loved the reveal moment. Everyone in the crowd was like 'wtf is this? who is that guy?' Bellator needs to nix this WWF stuff immediately. Its embarrassing.

I couldn't decide if he's mimicking Overeem or if that's a victory dance.

catching up on last nights card, i dont know whats uglier, chiesa's gash or j-lo's cardio. i love you joe, but you're lucky that fight was stopped. next time fill the tank k?

I swear he got so pale at one point I thought he'd pass out.
I love Lauzon. He's one of my favorite fighers but when I saw him at weigh ins I got worried. I told my buddy who is also a Lauzon fan that I think he's sick or something. He looked drawn out and pale(r than usual). Going in I really thought Chiesa might win that one.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Why do I keep forcing myself to watch the NFL? I'm stuck rooting for a perennial loser franchise that hasn't won shit in 40 years. I watch other teams and I feel like a poor kid looking through windows of a toy store on Christmas. I have no hope they'll ever be good again. It's a completely joyless and embarrassing experience to watch the Dolphins.

bone_and_sinew

Ratings were closer than they've ever been. I'm sure he'll have a lot to say.
What you guys need to understand is that it's NFL weekend and the moon's alignment was 10 degrees higher than normal. Our HUT numbers are still fine though

bone_and_sinew

This is why you don't go on emo rants about your team until the game is over.

Vio-frenemy, where you at?!
iF8eLTubnakGx.png
In my defense we looked dead and buried the first half.
3 straight turnovers at one point
2 linebackers went down with injury.
The Pats were in the red zone and could've gone up 2 TDs going into halftime if not for a ticky-tack offensive pass interference and if they had 3 more seconds they could've taken a shot in the endzone instead of kicking a field goal.
Also, 13 years of baggage and begrudging respect for Tom Brady. It looked real bad at halftime.

Vio-Lence

Banned
This is why you don't go on emo rants about your team until the game is over.

Vio-frenemy, where you at?!
iF8eLTubnakGx.png

God, can we take back Jay Cutler's 100+ million dollar contract, fire Mel Tucker, and put Phil Emery's ass on notice for this defense?

at least i can not give a shit about this nfl season, because this team is hot garbage.

SF is going to knock us onto Liberace Ave.

Reem

Yesterday I was in a great shape and prep was superb! Thanks to all involved, from coaches to fysio's! You were all great. About the fight - I made a mistake! Hearing Ben's arm crack on one of the kicks I didn't expect him to counterpunch with the same arm.. We knew Ben is a tough strong guy, well we got it confirmed yesterday! Now today, new day - new chances! It might not always go as we want or as planned but.. As long as we have freedom and high spirits we are/should be ok! This coming from myself who've had several downturns in both life and career but plenty of great moments in life to so not complaining! Big Ben was a little too much this time, Looking ahead & forward to the next challenge!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
God, can we take back Jay Cutler's 100+ million dollar contract, fire Mel Tucker, and put Phil Emery's ass on notice for this defense?

at least i can not give a shit about this nfl season, because this team is hot garbage.

SF is going to knock us onto Liberace Ave.

That was a classic Cutler performance. 90% solid play and then that one fucking throw that makes you want to forget he ever existed.

And I didn't realize we were playing SF next week.
i0UGYLxYPJmIU.png

I missed the live stream of Invicta and apparently there's no replay on Fight Pass so I had to watch the ME some other way. I keep forgetting why I don't cancel this shit.

Wow, what a beatdown. Waterson looked great. Hope they feed her a few more cans before she gets exposed.

How was the rest of the card?

I missed the live stream of Invicta and apparently there's no replay on Fight Pass so I had to watch the ME some other way. I keep forgetting why I don't cancel this shit.

Wow, what a beatdown. Waterson looked great. Hope they feed her a few more cans before she gets exposed.

How was the rest of the card?

It was good and they reuploaded the full card with the main event, yesterday
http://www.ufc.tv/video/waterson-vs-tamada-invicta-fc-8

Top Bottom