• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

strobogo

Banned
Rogan needs to admit the sport is on a downward slope. Nobody is drawing.

According to Joe, MMA has never been bigger and is only getting bigger. I don't think he'll ever admit MMA is on the downward slope until they're back to drawing 2K people in municipal auditoriums.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Are you guys watching TUF? I'll probably watch the first ep to see the new participants in the sexyweight division.

strobogo

Banned
Dana would say "It is what it is." and start pumping up a Pop Warner game on NFL Network.

He'd more likely say "Bitches talk shit, get hit, who the fuck cares?" then try to sell you on why a game with the two worst teams in the league is fucking great.

alr1ght

I think I overdosed on Dana hyperbole 2 minutes into TUF. "The winner will be literally one of the biggest stars in the world." I dont know if I can take it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Are you guys watching TUF?

iYTh28uwXWd0P.gif

Heel

"Last night's debut episode of TUF 20 draws 536k."

Big FOX literally couldn't be happier, goofs. They get this sport. Eric Shanks is literally PUMPED for this season.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm starting to hate Destiny. Loot based game that gives you jack shit for loot.

All I learned is 35 year old Pat Barry pulled this 22 year old fighter
BarryNamajunas.jpg

IMO, HD is out of her league. Google image search reveals like one hot pic and it's airbrushed to hell and back.

alr1ght

Oh, Nicholas...

Nick Diaz arrested on suspicion of DUI
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/9/12/6141671/nick-diaz-arrested-on-suspicion-of-dui

UFC welterweight Nick Diaz was arrested in California on September 6 on charges of suspicion of DUI, obstructing a police officer, destruction of evidence and driving with a suspended license, MMAFighting.com confirmed on Friday following an initial report from the Lodi News-Sentinel.

Diaz was arrested at 2:20 a.m. by Corporal Eric Bradley while driving down the 600 block of East Pine Street, according to Sergeant Steve Maynard of the Lodi Police Department. Diaz was subsequently processed at Lodi City Jail.

According to Maynard, Diaz did not resist arrest, however during the process of his arrest, he was given an option of either submitting to a breath or blood sample to test his sobriety. Diaz elected to submit a breath sample, but requested to use the restroom first. Officers allowed him to do so, however according Maynard, Diaz used the opportunity to attempt to induce himself to vomit several times, in the process ignoring repeated commands from officers to stop.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
8 Vanguard Strikes later and I finally get an armor drop that has the Light stat on it. Bungie pls.

I have a few armor pieces with light but i cant seem to get a rare scout rifle for the life of me, and the only legendary piece of equipment i have i bought. But its nice getting rare drops of weapons i dont use, and blue engrams that give me rare items lolz

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Destiny reminds me of vanilla Diablo 3. Really good gameplay hampered by shitty decisions, loot, and still a bit empty

This is a great description. The base gameplay is highly enjoyable but there are so many mind boggling aspects to the game it just hurts. I imagine my face while playing the game probably looks similar to this gif.

ibsMW1qB76GTqC.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Gotta admit, I'm taking a little pleasure in Destiny being something of a letdown. I just can't stand anything with disgusting amounts of hype.

Those that didn't see the TUF fight missed out, the fight was amazing.

Is it the all-girl one?, cuz if so... pass. I'm watching TUF: Latino America instead. Cain can't speak spanish @ all, i dunno how the members of the Mexican team understand his instructions... but they are 5-0 so far so... it seems to be working.

VIVA MEXICO!!!

Top Bottom