• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

LMAO even Dana can tell how terribly Ronda is coming off in this TUF. He can see his golden goose laying a shit egg. Her and her salty ass buddy Edmund have salt coming out of every poor. I've never seen anyone try so hard to be tough.

Who the FUCK is Dana crapping with these fights? I've seen better efforts watching ratchets fight on World Star. Female Screech had some of the worst stand up I've ever seen. Ever. And for a BJJ expert, her subs were terribly telegraphed.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I wonder what tonight's record low TUF rating will be. How low can we go Dana, how low can we fucking go?
iCigdo55GIEua.png

Jessica was giving her arm to Roxy on a silver fucking platter like at least 3 times and Roxy couldn't capitalize. I think it's safe to say that the old guard of the women benefitted from being big fish in a very small pond and now that the talent pool has grown they aren't special at all anymore.
And people say Miesha has a permanent who farted face.
I hespect Honda's budo and general warrior attitude she applies to every aspect of her life. She's always fighting in one way or another. This ain't a game to her. She's about that life.

I think there is a good deal of truth to Honda's claims of Miesha just being there to play up to the cameras. Honda appears to give many more fucks about her team.

lol. If anyone is acting it's Ronda.
lol if you've paid any attention to her whatsoever since she got into MMA you'd have known already that this is who she is. Her mom taught her that the fight starts long before you actually square off against your opponent, the psychological battle leading up to it is a large part of it. This is how she grew up with this type of attitude.

lol if you've paid any attention to her whatsoever since she got into MMA you'd have known already that this is who she is. Her mom taught her that the fight starts long before you actually square off against your opponent, the psychological battle leading up to it is a large part of it. This is how she grew up with this type of attitude.

I don't doubt she's been a phony her whole life. This show just exposes that.

Do you have a thing for miss fart face or something? The girl whose boyfriend goes around picking fights with women like Honda and Cat?

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Dana says Jones personally requested Texiera. Jones also says he feels he won the fight decisively and that he was only at 70%. Dude bought into his own hype and is trying to delude himself back into believing it.

F*ck man, every time I want to start to appreciate and like Jones he comes off as a dick.

I loved watching that dude grow and improve and eventually get the title but now? Man... Ufc can't catch a break with their super stars.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Dana says Jones personally requested Texiera. Jones also says he feels he won the fight decisively and that he was only at 70%. Dude bought into his own hype and is trying to delude himself back into believing it.
Glover is going to get killed. Like seriously, he almost got knocked out by Ryan Bader.

The Gus and Jones rematch will eventually happen. At his current rate, fat fuck Cormier loses about 1 pound per month, so he probably will not make LHW for another 10 years or so. Pretty much guarantees that Gus-Jones II will happen after the Glover match.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Too little way too late friend Chits. Also lmao @ bones 'i was fighting at 70%'. You wanna talk about ducking someone. This dude got a taste of what its like to be in a competitive fight and he dont want none. So bitchmade.

The irony of comments like these is if Glover beats Jones. No-one would have entertained that notion two weeks ago, but it's a possibility now.

Granted, Jones will probably dominate Glover completely. But envision the potential bizarro world of Glover beating Jones, Gus beating Glover, and then having the Jones/Gus rematch but the other way around. That'd be quite the storyline.

But like I said, Jones will most likely dominate Glover completely.

Shanya Fartler of whatever her name is looks like her dad. Funniest shit all day ese!

Other than that I dont see any participants reaching any glory. They are all trash in every sense of the word.

Roxanne literally behaves like an anime character, yet has more employable skills than her fellow TUFlings...makes you wonder.

Her darkness due to no p**** love led her to transform into a cage fighting maniac.

MjFrancis

Granted, Jones will probably dominate Glover completely. But envision the potential bizarro world of Glover beating Jones, Gus beating Glover, and then having the Jones/Gus rematch but the other way around. That'd be quite the storyline.
I like that storyline, but I also entertained the idea that Bigfoot could have taken the belt from Cain and would defend the belt against MMA legend Mark Hunt. I don't know how that was supposed to happen, maybe Cain would break a toe in round one and forget how to block an overhand right.

Jones is such a bitch. Always picking on the little guys. lol he wants none of Gus. Now we have motivated BJ, healthy Shogun, fire in his eyes Chuck & 100% Jones.

In regards to TUF, Tate is in Honda's head.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The irony of comments like these is if Glover beats Jones. No-one would have entertained that notion two weeks ago, but it's a possibility now.

But like I said, Jones will most likely dominate Glover completely.

Who the fuck knows anymore. The aura is gone. Glover may very well put bones on rosie o'donnel blvd.

yeah right when i was starting to come around with jones he pulls this shit and wants to fight glowver.

i hope they let glowver wear eye goggles or something.

Machida exposed Bones and Gus just laid the ground work. Ever since the Machida fight I felt Jones would get destroyed by a fighter with crisp striking and excellent TDD. Just had no idea it would be Gus.

Machida exposed Bones and Gus just laid the ground work. Ever since the Machida fight I felt Jones would get destroyed by a fighter with crisp striking and excellent TDD. Just had no idea it would be Gus.
Comparable reach is also necessary to nullify Bones' Koscheckian talk-to-the-hand defense which is why Glowver doesn't stand a chance.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Machida exposed Bones .... Ever since the Machida fight I felt Jones would get destroyed by a fighter with crisp striking and excellent TDD. Just had no idea it would be Gus.

can we please stop saying stupid fucking things? a guy who got busted up with hellbows, who was choked out and discarded like a piece of trash, and saw his spirit leave Mandalay Bay exposed the champ? PPM didn't even land a 5 significant strikes in that fight yet he laid the groundwork for something. jesus fucking christ.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Makes sense business wise. I dont mind hes fighting glovwer but those comments just slay me. Who you crappin johnny? Gus may be one of the most drastically improved fighters in recent memory. If he keeps evolving his game he will surpass johnny '100 percent warrior spirit' in no time.

can we please stop saying stupid fucking things? a guy who got busted up with hellbows, who was choked out and discarded like a piece of trash, and saw his spirit leave Mandalay Bay exposed the champ? PPM didn't even land a 5 significant strikes in that fight yet he laid the groundwork for something. jesus fucking christ.

Did you not see that 1st round? That was the first time we saw holes in Jones stand up, who u playin homie? Jones was nervous

lol.....Jones vs Machida expose debate yet again

Bruce Buffer is on the radio and sad that Jones/Gus was the greatest MMA fight he has ever seen

Now he's talking about fighters getting too excited and hugging him while covered in blood lol

Heel

Speaking of the Serra fight, does Jon saying he "learned a lot from this fight" mean he's going to go full blown Mr. SP and play pattycake the rest of his career?

Speaking of the Serra fight, does Jon saying he "learned a lot from this fight" mean he's going to go full blown Mr. SP and play pattycake the rest of his career?
He'll be alternating between sticking his open hand in his opponent's face, clinch takedowns and hellbows for the rest of his career most likely.

*unless he moves up to HW and then he's fucked.

Top Bottom