• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I gave up on making sense of the Ultimate's pay scale. God damn Cat making less money than prelims dudes I've never heard of. Whatevs, Uncle Dana.

av2k

Exciting fighters? My personal favorites are Dennis Bermudez, Cub Swanson, Donald Cerrone, Dennis Siver, Chris Weidman, Al Iaquinta, Joe Lauzon, and Jon Jones. Some other good ones are ...

Vitor Belfort
Machida (sometimes)
Nick Diaz
Yoel Romero
Johny Hendricks
Robbie Lawler
Tarec Saffiedine
Nate Diaz
Jamie Varner
Anthony Njokuani
Anthony Pettis
Edson Barboza
Jeremy Stephens
Dominick Cruz
TJ Dillashaw

Events ranked in importance:
PPV
Anything on Fox prime
FS1 cards
FS1 Ultimate Fighter finale cards
|
|
|
|
V
Anything on fight pass

Awesome thanks so much! I'll definitely save this list for future reference. Looking forward to the fight this weekend. I'm going to go to a bar that will show it for free while having a beer or two.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
whatever you say...

By4bOmoCAAAL-YW.jpg

Conor just said he is fighting Diego in Mexico.
Dana denied it and said Conor is nuts. I bet Conor knows Norman Parke is hurt and is baiting the UFC into giving him that fight at 155. Conor is actually a smart dude and is setting himself up nicely for the 155 division with a win over Sanchez.

158 grand for Johnson really doesnt fit into their system of higher interest = bigger payday.
"Y...YA! BUT HES THE CHAMP!" - Dana White

fader

So i got the UFC Fightpass cause a friend recommended it. Which era of Pride was their best? I'm interested in watching them.

RBH

1003-hulk-hogan-david-bollea-1.jpg

Hulk Hogan is vowing to drop the legal hammer on a nephew who's pushing a reality show about finding the perfect 3-some ... telling TMZ Sports he's a DISGRACE to the Hogan name.

The man behind the reality show is David Bollea -- who calls himself King David Hogan ... a pro-MMA fighter who last stepped in the ring back in 2012 and claims to be Hogan's nephew.

King David is trying to shop a reality show called, "My Girlfriend Wants a Girlfriend" ... in which he sorts through 16 different ladies to find the perfect addition to their freaky sexual lifestyle.

But Hulk is PISSED -- telling TMZ Sports he barely knows the guy and can't believe he would try to cash in on the Hogan name without permission.

"I've only met him twice in my entire life ... he knows nothing about the Hogan family, the Hogan name and has no right to use it," Hulk says.

And now for the threat ... "I will pursue legal action against him for diminishing the Hogan brand."
http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/03/hulk-hogan-calls-bs-on-nephews-bisexual-reality-show/#ixzz3F8GtQstM

Top Bottom