• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Vio-Lence

Banned
wow.png
wow.png
Still not enough coli emoticons to describe my disappointment in the Bears. Pure garbage. They need to fire everyone.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
It's always good seeing a hype train get derailed.

I kind of thought that Carla would win it, seeing how she was the former Invicta champion and all.

I'm sure that Rose will get a rematch within 2 wins though. This division is going to be pretty shallow for the next year or so.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Still not enough coli emoticons to describe my disappointment in the Bears. Pure garbage. They need to fire everyone.

I hadn't heard about the Aaron Kromer thing. I don't really see how they bring this staff back. These guys are almost making me miss the Lovie/Angelo days.

Heel

Fighters to sue UFC for $100s of millions in class action

According to our sources the fighters are represented by three or four large firms renowned for antitrust litigation. The firms named to us have won major class action antitrust cases against bigger targets than the UFC, including against those in the banking, credit, technology and pharmaceutical industries.

As one well known former fighter told us "These are major players. These are not people [the UFC] will be able to out-spend."

While we can not release names of the potential signatories at this time, the names that have been reported to us are notable fighters and personalities in the sport.

UFC about to hold the L of a lifetime.

Pimpwerx

Mitrione speaks well. He sounds like he has employable skills. Maybe have him in the studio as one of the HW reps.

Wait, Struve vs Reem? Struve is probably gonna get kilt. Dude doesn't know how to block a punch. PEACE.

iddqd

Pimpwerx, do you have that PEACE as a shortcut or do you always have to type it?

Also, UFC is pitching the PPV's hard. THE TIME IS NOW

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
NFL-GAF was not exaggerating about FOX's shitty HD feed (I watch CBS mostly as a fan of an AFC team). This is awful, legit thought it was SD and checked my settings.

Pimpwerx

Yup. Struve knows nothing about blocking punches. If he didn't get yo-yo'd on his back, it would've happened on his feet. 7ft of tomato can. PEACE.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Reem looked so tiny next to Struve. Really, that's the only way he's going to win now. He's getting KO'd by anyone he can't take down.

iddqd

At this point you have to match Reem up with someone without Power (like Mir) or with someone without ANY ground game (like Struve).
Anything else will make him loose after a dominant 10/8 half of a round.

Top Bottom