• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

B6MvjJuCMAEsO6X.jpg

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
First time in like 11 years I won't be hanging out with the same group of friends I always do in NYE. The streak is broken gotta work tonight, feels bad man. I don't look forward to being lorded over by my shitty degenerate boss, picking up broken glass all night, cleaning up vomit, getting into arguments with a bunch of cheap-ass drunks, and staying until 6:30am cleaning up the joint.

Well, at least I'll have a blunt and EPL waiting for me when I get home.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Happy new year, MMA GAF bros.

After spending the last 3 NYEs at the Taipei 101 it was actually quite ... "refreshing" to spend it in some podunk Scottish town with like 500 people, two bars, and a clock that didn't quite work.

VoxPop

Shit I had a dream yesterday night that Fedor signed with the UFC and agreed to fight Brock in NYE 2015. Dreamt I even posted about it here. Wtf

Heel

@bokamotoESPN: Dana White confirms Conor McGregor will get title shot if he wins in January. Expect Dublin in May.

They're already holding a date for Croke Park. Sports Entertainment won.

I'm gonna laugh when mah boy Dennis Siver does a spinning back kick to McGregor's solar plexus and Irish car bombs UFC's hopes and dreams.

Heel

Brett Okamoto ‏@bokamotoESPN
According to Dana White, UFC no longer plans to do out of competition drug testing program. Said they messed Le situation up so bad.

Sports Entertainment won.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
@bokamotoESPN: Dana White confirms Conor McGregor will get title shot if he wins in January. Expect Dublin in May.
But Dana said this was a sport

Brett Okamoto ‏@bokamotoESPN
According to Dana White, UFC no longer plans to do out of competition drug testing program. Said they messed Le situation up so bad.

But Dana said this was a sport

VoxPop

To be fair, theres no real top contender at 145 to face Aldo.

Mendes just lost.

Cub just lost.

Lamas isn't quite there yet and showed nothing against him the first time.

Bermudez just lost.

Edgar is probably the only argument but he also already got his umpteenth title shot and Conor is by far the bigger draw and more entertaining fight.

I still want Aldo Pettis though.

Jamie OD

They're already holding a date for Croke Park. Sports Entertainment won.

One of the biggest UFC events of the year potentially happening down the road from where I live. Yeah, I'm hoping McGregor will win just for that.

Will Siver get a title shot if he wins?

duance-dance.gif

That means no.

864.png

Thats a semi good Cormier line. I dont know what to think of the main event from a cappers standpoint. Cormiers real and only shot is staying in the pocket. If his stamina doesnt hold up his knees are getting turned into red paste.

If you are in a underdog betting mood...just pick Danny boy.

Top Bottom