• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

https://vine.co/v/Opz7jgZ3B3v

They're already goin' in.

B6s47gLCQAE8_E2.jpg

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I wonder how long it'll take for the demands for DC to get a rematch. And for the result to be changed to a NC. And for him to be stripped of the belt. And for Machida to come back to the LHW division and beat Jones in a rematch. And for...

VoxPop

Can't hate on the fact he loves some coco.

Moron shouldn't have touched it any time before the biggest fight of his life though. Why couldn't he just celebrate after.

Dysun

Supposedly popped around December 4th, was going to call him a moron for doing it the week of the fight when it has such a short duration in the body. Guess the random test did its job

Next

they said they did another test later that came back clean, and since the positive test was out of competition they couldnt penalize him

matthew riddle @riddletuf7
@ufc @danawhite you dumb bitches fire me for weed while you allow fighters to use hard drugs with zero consequences. #ufcistrash
1h ago

matthew riddle @riddletuf7
@ufc @danawhite you dumb bitches fire me for weed while you allow fighters to use hard drugs with zero consequences. #ufcistrash
1h ago

Riddle had two fights overturned because he tested positive immediately after. That's a bit different. But I wouldn't expect a dumbfuck like Matthew Riddle to understand the difference.

MjFrancis

Anyone willing to put on a tinfoil hat and say that this is why Dana White suspended out-of-competition random drug testing just a short time ago?

493413119.jpg

iddqd

love it, overeem gonna be embarrassed again

Yeah, its either going to be like the Mir fight if the Reem is able to keep Nelson outside
or
any other fight where Nelson throws a super sloppy overhand right and Reem goes off into dream land.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
If a few years ago you would have told me kenny rodgers would send kongo and reem packing I would have called you a liar.

Vio-Lence

Banned
ufc going lenient on jones and he doesn't even draw. what a dumpster fire of an organization.

This suspension is probably because he got popped for steroids. This reeks just like all the Seattle Seahawks failed Adderall suspensions in the NFL, or Tiger Woods and David Duchovny checking into rehab for "sex" addiction. Wake up. Who goes to rehab for casual coke use?

Vio-Lence

Banned
You're assuming he's really in rehab and not actually doing lines with Dana and Connor Macgregor.
Exactly. Rehab stints are PR stunts to deflect from the real story, PEDs. Jackson's MMA has been a safe haven and cutting edge CHEM lab for PED users like Slippery Georges, Overeem, etc.

Vio-Lence

Banned
i swear to god this forum is a breeding ground and pity party for child didlers.

Went five rounds in the pocket with my chin high in the pedo thread

sunny702-17.jpg

Vio-Lence

Banned
This is their year to make it out the East. I wouldn't know what to say if it doesn't happen.

I think MVP Jimmy Butler and the try hard Bulls have a few years to run the East. Cleveland doesn't have the cap flexibility to put together a team to compete. Kevin Love sucks and will be fleeing back to the Western Conference to put up empty stats on a bad Lakers team. Lebron is breaking down without the HGH.

It's time to relive the early to mid 90s glory years.

middle aged rose just have to turn it on every few games ala Tony Parker with this team.

Top Bottom