• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

VoxPop

Great to see these Brazilian cans getting crushed. 7 straight under dog wins right now. A betting man's wet dream. Don't want to see Barboza lose though. But would be awesome to see Mir KO'ing Big Foot.

edit: wow what a scrap between barboza and johnson. this underdog streak is real. lol'ing at cena hulking up against rusev on my iPad

VoxPop

They dug up the corpse of Francis Mir?

Headlining in 2015 lol

the way things are going, hes about to KTFO Pezao.

Mir about to make Big Foot tap.

ept_sports_mma_experts-308883117-1297575241.jpg

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Bigfoot's chin was decimated by Cain and Hunt it seems.

Frank Mir winning by KO in 2015. Jesus. Anything is possible.

VoxPop

I honestly wouldnt mind Brock Mir 3 at all. Maybe Fedor will come out of retirement to fight Big Foot in Bellator after seeing his last few fights.

industrian

If Brock returns then Mir vs. Brock 3 has to headline some shit.

But back in reality, I'd like to see Mir vs. Werdum (if Werdum loses against Cain) or Mir vs. Struve otherwise. Just keep him away from strikers and he should last for another 2 years.

Great night of fights. It seems it's always the low pro cards that deliver on entertainment.

I absolutely love the jab lead hook combo in MMA and I don't know why more people don't use it.

industrian

Bigfoot's bone structure, head, and hands alone probably weigh 200lbs. He cuts down from like 280lbs to fight iirc.

industrian

UFC 188: Cain vs. Werdum. June 13 in Mexico City.

The first half of this year looks so incredibly promising for the UFC. Fingers crossed there's no injuries.

Jesus Christ UFC hire Frank Mir to commentate!!!! He did a better job in the post fight interview than Brian Stann did the whole night!

He actually did commentary for WEC back in the day, and he wasn't that good. His color commentary wasn't bad, but he wasn't so great at actually narrating the fights and making it interesting. He also played favorites big time, which I hate.

I think he's a great guy and a great fighter, and I could listen to him talk about fighting all day. For various reasons, he's not a top tier commentator, just a good one.

I don't like Stann that much either, though. Tough to say who I'd rather have.

UFC 188: Cain vs. Werdum. June 13 in Mexico City.

The first half of this year looks so incredibly promising for the UFC. Fingers crossed there's no injuries.
Everyone trying to get their pay days before Reebok swoops in. I don't think there will be many injuries, just more positive tests.

Francis fuckin' Mir won within 10 fuckin' seconds. Tony Silver has to be a very ill man by now. Cain or Hunt broke this man down...I remember Fedor blasting him with stary oskol swingers and he ate them like he would eat cookies.

8 underdogs victorious? Yeah MMa betting is something for lunatics...

iddqd

Watched the fights with the Rogan Fight Companion.
Fun stuff, very impressed with Michael Johnson.

Johnson vs the winner of Al Iaquinta/Masvidal would be great.

Unexpected seeing GSP with Gil considering all the stuff Cesar Gracie fighters said about him over the past few years

Is Melendez still with the, "skrap pack"?

Top Bottom