• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

iddqd

Came to post that, Bellator partying like its 2009.

ken-shamrock-kimbo-slice-elitexc-heat.jpg

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/02/kimbo-slice-meets-ken-shamrock-at-june-20-bellator-event-in-st-louis

Shamrock is 51 and has not fought in 5 years.
Worked as a bodyguard for 50cent:
ken-shamrock-bodyguard.jpg

In works to fight an irish traveler bare knuckle
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/8...x-king-of-the-travellers-james-quinn-mcdonagh

And now PRIME TIME MMA against the Kimbo Can

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Turning 30 on Sunday, my T levels officially go in decline and Father Time starts to make a can out of me.
House of Cards season 3 is the best gift I've gotten so far! I'm gonna watch a few episodes before work today.

I see AJ fucks with chicks at walk around weight.
One of my many dating rules is "don't date women with hair shorter than mine". I can see that one of Rumble's is "don't date women who weigh less than me".

bone_and_sinew

-May the extradimensional space gods bless multi-racial women. Hopefully things will go so well I'll have a (mostly) black papaya story to tell in nerdchat.

-Kevin Spacey for 2016 Emmy. Why vote for the lesser evil?

Alright, fuck it - I'm picking Cat to win.

If the Rhonda that showed up in rounds 2 & 3 vs Tate shows up vs late game Cat, Cat's gonna TKO or win a decision.

I think her improved striking hubris might get her into hot water early as well.

The last Rhonda that showed up ended the fight quick with a judo hip throw and aggressive punches to the face.

UFC needs to book the super fight between Rhonda/Cyborg. It's like the only female fight folks want to see and will hopefully bring more attention to the women's division than Rhonda/Carmouche.

bone_and_sinew

-May the extradimensional space gods bless multi-racial women. Hopefully things will go so well I'll have a (mostly) black papaya story to tell in nerdchat.

-Kevin Spacey for 2016 Emmy. Why vote for the lesser evil?
Now this friend Pit, is a drunken post. It's not often we're allowed to get sloshed at work after work but the manager gave his blessings given the circumstances. Things got a little hazy after my first liver kick (my personal nickname for a shot of 151 followed by a beer). I do remember a hilarious nipple slip during a shot toast, an amusing to watch (verbal) catfight based on work etiquette, and that damned blazing star in the sky burning my strigoi eyes and skin as I left. I'm still a little woozy.

-I've been calling Cat the future champ for what feels like years now. I am going down with the ship if she loses. WAR CAT ZINGANO FUTURE UFC CHAMP!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Alright, fuck it - I'm picking Cat to win.

If the Rhonda that showed up in rounds 2 & 3 vs Tate shows up vs late game Cat, Cat's gonna TKO or win a decision.

I think her improved striking hubris might get her into hot water early as well.

Put some money on it. The odds are pretty crazy.

896.png

bone_and_sinew

I would join you fine gentlemen but I have an evening of festivities awaiting. I was actually looking forward to the main card too.

Top Bottom