• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Mario 3D World looks incredible. Think I bailed on the U too soon, brehs.
iF8eLTubnakGx.png

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Happy Thanksgiving to all my MMA GAF homies/accomplices. I'm off to upstate NY to get my bird on, should i make it in this traffic.

Jer says 'Happy turkey day to all my mma bros except dream because he's a commie'.

Jer says 'Happy turkey day to all my mma bros except dream because he's a commie'.
I hope dream is surrounded by family members playing kideo games on their PSP Vitas and 3DS Boy Advances for his thanksgiving.

Also damn, TUF Finale promo during Packers/Lions game.

DKehoe

According to Ariel Helwani's twitter he isn't officially dead but things aren't looking good

UPDATE on del Rosario: I just spoke to his manager Jason House again. He said the doctors are waiting a full 72 hours (which would end tomorrow AM) to see if he responds to the treatment he received. The treatment essentially was they cooled his body down considerably in an effort to revitalize his organs and brain. He has not responded to that treatment, it appears. He has no brain activity right now.

Officially, he is still on life support right now at the hospital. House said, "there is a very, very, very slim chance" he survives. Unfortunately, House said del Rosario would need "a miracle."

The doctors have advised his friends and family to say their goodbyes today.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
So much for no traffic. Barely made it up here in 3 hours. I get to run the BBQ in a brisk 30 degree upstate cold. Tonight is going to be interesting.

Awful news for Shane Del Rosario. Uncle Creepy is his best friend and he's always posting pics of them together on instagram. Such a shame for a guy so young and strong.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
At his age and physical condition, it's either Athletic heart syndrome, an undiagnosed heart defect or shitty genetics.

Coke, painkillers and/or roids would just be a multiplier effect.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Happy, somewhat, belated thanksgiving to my American friends. Haven't celebrated since I left the US. Yesterday...I had steak. :)

Shame about Del Rosario :(

SteveWD40

Happy Turkey Day Americans.

At his age and physical condition, it's either Athletic heart syndrome, an undiagnosed heart defect or shitty genetics.

Coke, painkillers and/or roids would just be a multiplier effect.

Yeah, has to be, although I didn't think AHS was dangerous? It just gets bigger does it not?

I assumed a family / genetic thing or undiagnosed Wolf Parkinsons or something.

ShaneB

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
These cards always turn out exciting, guys trying to prove something always is more exciting than a card full of guys trying to be safe and not fall off the ladder.

Yup. There's a lot of hungry guys on this card, most of which are fighting in front of a home crowd.

Personally I would have liked to see the possibility of Stungun vs. Saffy, as it would have been a better match for breaking one of them into the top ten, but Lim has been offered a fast track from obscurity to the big time and I'm sure he knows that. It's going to be a great fight.

Now I'm just hoping that Saffy doesn't get injured. He has to make his UFC debut eventually...

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
ASOIF bros, The Princess and The Queen comes out next week.

If you don't what that is, it's a 35,000 word novella about the Targaryen civil war a couple of hundreds of years before the current plot. There's going to be dragons errwhere.

Top Bottom