• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Gray needs to transform to Gray Praynard. Only chance left to come back!

Walkers death: Ive seen the TMZ footage that begins just seconds after the crash...that was some wreckage man. The driver was way over the limit for this one...it was insane.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
n22.gif

poor bully. took more shots to the face than tito's ex wife.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Up...-Still-Fighting-Breathing-Independently-60147

Hospitalized UFC heavyweight Shane del Rosario is now off life support and breathing on his own, according to friend and training partner Erik Apple.

Sherdog.com confirmed the news with Apple via text message on Saturday afternoon. Ross Finkelstein initially posted a tweet on Saturday indicating that del Rosario had also registered brain activity and squeezed his mother’s hand, and Apple verified that both statements were true.

Though the news is encouraging, Apple also relayed that del Rosario, who suffered cardiac arrest on Tuesday, is still very much in a fight for his life.

“All of these are positive signs. However, we just have to be patient and wait,” Apple told Sherdog. “These are not definitive signs. They could mean something, or they could mean nothing.”

muddream

Banned
Gray is approaching Goulet levels of mandibular embarrassment. Knocked himself out, now one of only two guys Frankie/Nate could knock out. I still respect his transition to winging bungalows, him and King Mo are model wrestlers.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Wow, hopefully he pulls through.
Usually it's the announcer who cuts off the fighter, here Nate cut a hot promo and ended on his terms cause he's hungry and has better shit to do.

Oh yeah I won huhaha. That's whats up - Nate Diaz

Gray Maynard got taken out the same way against Grant. His chin is done.
Who'd have thought pillow fisted Frankie Edgar would be the one who cracked Gray's chin?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I have no idea what the hell Diaz was saying there. All I heard was "That's what's up!"

It shows how low the standard is for fighters and their ability to sell themselves when that's considered good.

bone_and_sinew

I have no idea what the hell Diaz was saying there. All I heard was "That's what's up!"

It shows how low the standard is for fighters and their ability to sell themselves when that's considered good.
When 99% of postfight interviews are "First I'd like to thank God, then my trainers, my sponsors, I'll fight whoever Joe Silva puts in front of me", anything else seems like a blessing.

Heel

Check out Nate Diaz at the post-fight presser and appreciate the hidden, subtle depth of his words. Read between the lines and you'll discover one of the most profound statements on modern MMA ever brought to the table.

11:30

"Maybe I'll sit around for a while and wait for an injury to pop up."

jbavjSl55BQuKb.png

bone_and_sinew

Nowadays, to get a title shot you just have to talk your way into getting one in another division or wait until injuries. Why does the UFC have rankings again?

Nate can wing bungalows with a mic.

brentech

Check out Nate Diaz at the post-fight presser and appreciate the hidden, subtle depth of his words. Read between the lines and you'll discover one of the most profound statements on modern MMA ever brought to the table.

11:30

"Maybe I'll sit around for a while and wait for an injury to pop up."

jbavjSl55BQuKb.png

lol, that was great.
so fucking true

Shane del Rosario keeps fighting!!!

Oh man imagine the guy makes it to a title shot...such a story!

Even if he did come back to life I'm guessing he'd have a significant amount of brain damage, and even if he didn't he still has a genetic heart condition that would stop him from being cleared to fight.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Friends, my funds only permit me to get one game when i buy a ps4. It's a toss up between need for speed and killzone. Which should i go for?

Thoughts on last night's event:

• I was a big fan of the women's division until last night but that was .. wow. I've seen fights on uStream better than any one of those. Julie Pena is the only one that looked like she could be UFC material. Unfortunately that's kind of hard to prove against a 1-3 can that can barely stop crying long enough to fight.
  • Hot Rod looked incredible. Too bad she has the mind of a bratty 6 year old.
  • War Diaz!
  • Akira Corrusani is the biggest piece of shit in UFC. First his fake tap during TUF to get him to the finales. And now his faking being hurt by that knee. He looked fine when he was asking the ref what happened and then when he found out that the infraction was against the other guy for the knee strike he looked like a southern belle with a case of the vapors.

bone_and_sinew

Don't buy a PS4.
Agreed. Wait a year or two until the library builds up and it's patched a million times.

Let's be real brother Grim, you buy it and then what? You've got your one game, you're done with it, and then it'll collect dust until InFamous comes out and you'll feel dumb having splurged on a console so early.

Do it, Grim. Resogun is awesome and WarFrame is a decent time waster and both are free. I've been playing both of those more than the games I bought.

FACE

Banned
Agreed. Wait a year or two until the library builds up and it's patched a million times.

Let's be real brother Grim, you buy it and then what? You've got your one game, you're done with it, and then it'll collect dust until InFamous comes out and you'll feel dumb having splurged on a console so early.

Not only that, but by the time the PS4 has a respectable(for you guys) library he'll be able to get good deals on it.

Do it, Grim. Resogun is awesome and WarFrame is a decent time waster and both are free. I've been playing both of those more than the games I bought.

Remember, Gr1m. This man wanted to buy a Vita.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Not only that, but by the time the PS4 has a respectable(for you guys) library he'll be able to get good deals on it.

Remember, Gr1m. This man wanted to buy a Vita.

I just want something new to play. Its going to be a while till i can get a new pc together so why not. I guess im going with killzone.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
It going to be at least another six months until i can get a new pc. Im getting a hundred off and no tax so why not.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Buy the PS4, Gr1m. Best purchase you'll ever make.

play Killzone with Ply and me, it'll be fun

it's a game, FACE, therefore PS4 actually does have games

Wait, wat?! Why haven't you, me, chits and Ply actually played together yet? We need to fix this, brehs.

Rur0ni

I own a PS4 as well. Games are certainly lacking, especially if you PC game primarily. But it's a launch system. Time to platinum Resogun.

Top Bottom