• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Dysun

Get a PS4 and play Battlefield 4. Get to avoid getting owned by KB/M 14 y.o twitchy nerds all day
Cheaper than building a PC from scratch also, and your set for future Sony first party games. PS Plus is pretty damn sweet too

Thoughts on last night's event:

• I was a big fan of the women's division until last night but that was .. wow. I've seen fights on uStream better than any one of those. Julie Pena is the only one that looked like she could be UFC material. Unfortunately that's kind of hard to prove against a 1-3 can that can barely stop crying long enough to fight.
  • Hot Rod looked incredible. Too bad she has the mind of a bratty 6 year old.
  • War Diaz!
  • Akira Corrusani is the biggest piece of shit in UFC. First his fake tap during TUF to get him to the finales. And now his faking being hurt by that knee. He looked fine when he was asking the ref what happened and then when he found out that the infraction was against the other guy for the knee strike he looked like a southern belle with a case of the vapors.

Agree with most of this except your last point. Apparently his nose was broken in five places by that illegal knee. Even if he could still go on, it would have been stupid and unsafe while Blanco would have gotten a one point deduction at most.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

I really hope the guy pulls through. It's a shame his career ended up the way it did, but hopefully he can recover and have a normal life after this.

Shane del Rosario keeps fighting!!!

Oh man imagine the guy makes it to a title shot...such a story!

Slow your roll, son. If he is able to walk again it will be an accomplishment. The combination of his massive cardiac arrest, lack of brain activity and the onslaught of drugs & treatment needed to bring him back to life isn't exactly something you can rehab. Not to mention that this heart condition isn't just going to disappear. If Shane survives this ordeal with his motor skills and the ability to talk intact, it will be worth more than every championship belt in the world.

muddream

Banned
Pretty much every physician would rather die in Shane's situation because the odds of turning into a vegetable are overwhelming...and that's worse than death to most people.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Lol. Germans be those dudes thou. Side note with a little haggling i am getting my ps4 with a game for 150. Even young Face would have to agree that that's a damn good deal.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
but that's 300 dollars that could be going to your PC build bro gr1m.

Eh. Wont make much of a difference. My next rig has to be beefy enough for audio/video production as well as gaming and every day use. I'll probably end up dropping around 2 grand on it anyway.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Check out Nate Diaz at the post-fight presser and appreciate the hidden, subtle depth of his words. Read between the lines and you'll discover one of the most profound statements on modern MMA ever brought to the table.

11:30

"Maybe I'll sit around for a while and wait for an injury to pop up."

jbavjSl55BQuKb.png
untitled-127brz8.gif

play Killzone with Ply and me, it'll be fun

it's a game, FACE, therefore PS4 actually does have games
I don't have a ps4 yet.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Bought a laptop for my lady this morning. Been playing with it for a few hours and all i have to say is..god DAMN windows 8 is ass.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I do like pushing buttons.

I've played about an hour of it and it seems to be a decent little game.

dream

Right on, Vio-Lence, which, incidentally, I just found out today is the name of a metal band.

Am I alone in thinking that Nintendo's imminent death isn't that big of a loss?

TheChits

yep people need to stop evaluating it as a platformer and more like a God of War style combat action game.

Knack is a remarkably average game. I think there is potential there, but as it is nothing stands out. I still enjoy it though and would give it a solid 6.5/10

Chamber

love on your sleeve
need to start evaluating it like a bunch of 30 year old men trying to justify the purchase of a $400 console w/out any good games to play.

I don't think a guy who just dropped $500+ on an Xbone with a copy of Ryse should be throwing stones.

Heel

No shit? Did you opt to be colorful or forward thinking?

Ps I sincerely hope you bought shadow run. So good.

I waded through the wild animals at Walmart on Black Friday afternoon and got on a very mysterious handwritten waiting list. Did not expect anything to come of it, but actually got a call to pick one up today.

Got the iPhone 5Cheap, which they only had in white. I might exchange for the blue if they get stock. $45 + free $75 gift card, plus all the Apple apps for activating an iOS 7 device. Good deal.

What a relief, though. Ever been a part of an iMessage group conversation on an Android phone? Complete nightmare. 1st world problem solved!

Top Bottom