• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Norml

ch6Yd.png

thats amazing

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Does Chael have a chance of beating Silva? Or is Silva simply TOO POWERFUL?

beating him in the eyes of the judges? sure.
finishing him? not really.

Although notorious early stopper Yves Lavigne is reffing, so anything is possible.

TheNatural

My Member!
LOL anything else folks? I'll take the crown of this thread now. I put my career on the line and won handily. I'll start OT4 from now on.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Oh that humble pie. I will spare the naming of the names because I wouldnt want to rob The Natural of his deserving pop off.

TheNatural

My Member!
They all ran like Forrest griffin

Exactly. The snake oil bought them all and in the end like I said, Silva destroyed them. They so desperately wanted Anderson to somehow become the fraud known as Fedor but Anderson came through as usual.

It's OK, maybe when Andy is 45 he'll lose by decision or something.

HEY GUYS! I'm a casual MMA watcher who bought into the hype of Silva/Sonnen II and LOVED it, and now I think I want to start following the sport. So when is the next PPV I have my $60 ready!

UFC_Faber_vs._Barao_large.png

denzelcant.gif

TheNatural

My Member!
Picking a heavily favored fighter is hard.

I bet Jon Jones beats dan Henderson for control of OT5.

It's not picking but calling the favored fighter a fraud who would lose. A little different. Thanks for coming though. I'm sure a bandwagon will open up for you to jump on. I hear the Oregon Trail has openings. Too bad I hear"yaco had dysentery."

TheNatural

My Member!
HEY GUYS! I'm a casual MMA watcher who bought into the hype of Silva/Sonnen II and LOVED it, and now I think I want to start following the sport. So when is the next PPV I have my $60 ready!

UFC_Faber_vs._Barao_large.png

denzelcant.gif

It's OK Ninja, your troll skills are legendary. But much like Zelda II, I found the glitch in unbeatable dark link and exposed your vulnerability. In the future, you'll resist the can of cans hype like Sonnen and go 100% on the winning bandwagon.

yacobod

Banned
It's not picking but calling the favored fighter a fraud who would lose. A little different. Thanks for coming though. I'm sure a bandwagon will open up for you to jump on. I hear the Oregon Trail has openings. Too bad I hear"yaco had dysentery."
I find it hilarious that all you rubes got trolled.

TheNatural

My Member!
Most disappointing part of the night was Tito not making up an injury at the end of the fight. I was waiting for him to claim he got paralyzed from the waist down during training for the fight but didn't want to make any excuses.

This is true, The Forrest cage troll and still won was great.

I feel like Jack Bauer at the end of 24 and wondering what adventure awaits me next. Fedor exposed and retires, Anderson destroyed Chael, Diaz suspended and out, Tito gone. No idea what to do next until the next bomb is detonated to expose the next contender.

Who is left on my hitlist?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Alright, GSP/Andy superfight. Then call it a career.

Id just call it a career. If he lost to gsp by wrestlefuck who would that serve? If he stays around till he loses the touch to job unextrodinary fighters who just happen to be the right age, that would just diminish his accomplishments. No one at 185 has anything for him and there really is no point in him continuing for much longer.

yacobod

Banned
Gsp will never take that fight so discussing it is pointless. Zuffa might fast track Lombard if he beats barbarian or maybe bisping.

Spider vs jbj makes more sense than the gap fight.

Top Bottom