• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Heel

Hey Heel

0023_k6at.gif

Hurricane Chael did the job and exposed hib-gate as a complete lie within 3 seconds of the fight starting.

Mission accomplished. Thank you, Chael.

Now to read through that goldmine of a thread we created.

TheNatural

My Member!
Hurricane Chael did the job and exposed hib-gate as a complete lie within 3 seconds of the fight starting.

Mission accomplished. Thank you, Chael.

Now to read through that goldmine of a thread we created.

Figured the fix was in was always your out. I give you a little credit, I guess its better than the "OMG u picked the fav" out yaco is pushing.

I put my MMA career ON THE LINE , told you what would happen, and was completely correct.

I've successfully exposed Fedor, retired Tito, and redeemed Anderson. There is no limits to my capabilities.

From now on, I'm charging you guys for my fees for picks. Pay up.

Heel

Figured the fix was in was always your out. I give you a little credit, I guess its better than the "OMG u picked the fav" out yaco is pushing.

I put my MMA career ON THE LINE , told you what would happen, and was completely correct.

I've successfully exposed Fedor, retired Tito, and redeemed Anderson. There is no limits to my capabilities.

From now on, I'm charging you guys for my fees for picks. Pay up.

Yes, almighty MMA soothsayer, you really went out on a limb with that one.

I am still very confused as to why Chael the cornfed American wrassler, after dominating this fraud for a full 5 minutes as expected, would leave his comfort zone and try a spinning backfist of all things. This is perhaps the biggest mental lapse in UFC history. I dunno how he'll live with himself. Anderson didn't win, Chael lost.

I am still very confused as to why Chael the cornfed American wrassler, after dominating this fraud for a full 5 minutes as expected, would leave his comfort zone and try a spinning backfist of all things. This is perhaps the biggest mental lapse in UFC history. I dunno how he'll live with himself. Anderson didn't win, Chael lost.

Because Anderson fucking stuffed two very strong take down attempts at the beginning of the Second and Sonnen had to bail on his game plan.

Heel

Because Anderson fucking stuffed two very strong take down attempts at the beginning of the Second and Sonnen had to bail on his game plan.

I'm not going to go on debating when the end game is "well, Anderson won", but come on now. Go watch the first fight. I have no idea what was going through that man's mind but "my wrestling isn't working" was not one of them.

TheNatural

My Member!
I'm not going to go on debating when the end game is "well, Anderson won", but come on now. Go watch the first fight. I have no idea what was going through that man's mind but "my wrestling isn't working" was not one of them.

Laying on someone does not a fight equal. Then again, this man was almost submitted by Nate Marquardt twice and successfully submitted by several fighters before this, so why don't you stop pretending that he is some kind of awesome world beater and just admit you wanted Silva to lose so bad that his cheap wrasslin mic work won you over?

It's OK Heel. We're here for you when you get suckered by some paid program C celeb fat burning grill. You've shown yourself to be that gullible.

Hex

Banned

I have to question the domination of dry humping Silva and doing absolutely no damage, but of course I do understand the way points work unfortunately but I do fully agree that the backfist attempt was really stupid.
I definitely believe that he kind of gave in to panic when he got stuffed twice and tried to be unpredictable.
To be realistic , in 99% of cases a missed spinning backfist would have made contact even if blocked at worst and would have got him in close again but in this case it was not blocked it was completely dodged.

I think you just sold yourself to the BS Chael was spitting and didn't want to believe what Anderson has said about the first fight this entire time. He was hurt. Broken rips are no joke.

Look at his face in the first (of this fight) when Sonnen was hitting him. He was never worried about being finished. Once he realized Sonnen couldn't do anything he used the first to get Chael to wear himself down and took advantage in the second. Chael was huffing and puffing (oxygen mask) when he went to his corner and Andy was fucking bouncing around like if he just finished in a pillow fight with his kid.

Here is the real issue: Chael isn't that good. He was gifted a win over Bisping; subbed Stann because Stann sucks and the internet bought into his bullshit. He's a strong wrestler with shit stand up. That is all he is. He gets beat by anyone that can stop his shot.

and this is twice in a span of a year that Yaco had to watch one his of great white loud mouth hopes get beaten after taking a knee, getting up, get kicked in the liver, dropped, and finished.

Now on to what matters.

@arielhelwani
Overeem met with DW this week. Dana said "AO is stud" and they have buried the hatchet. He seemed very happy with the big man.

‏@arielhelwani
He said AO met with Lorenzo, Dana stayed in his office, AO then waited 40 minutes to clear the air with Dana and it apparently worked.

He will return motherfuckers and destroy JDS.

TheNatural

My Member!
Notice that no one ever said "well Andy is the fav but I'm taking Chael as an underdog as a bet to win though its no sure thing."

The predictable "omg way to pick the fav" backtrack.

Face it. Many of you were pissed because Fedor got exposed as a fight ducking can who wouldn't fight in the UFC because he would get fucked up, and went to the B leagues and got fucked up anyway. What Kevin Randleman didn't do because he was too stupid, Dan Henderson did. What a giant Hong-man amateur didn't do, Antonio Bigfoot Silva did. And what Mark Hunt didn't do because he was less than an amateur on the ground, Fabricio Werdum did.

So now, the contingent of the sad past that hung on to 4AM streams and crappy Japanese intros now look for an out to "stick it to Zuffa."

Funny thing is, I'm not about Zuffa. I'm about guys who don't duck fights and don't get their ass beat when they step up in competition.

You guys were exposed. Fedor is retired, Anderson is redeemed as the truly GOAT, and you're up shit creek. So now, lean on your old PRIDE collection to relive the glory days of what you once thought was real and greatness, while I bask in the glory of truth and the fact that a 31 year old does not a can make, and Silva is a fine wine that gets better with age.

Unfortunately for you guys, the age excuse was proven wrong, once again, and once again, you're grasping at straws why your favorite fighter X was not surprisingly, not as good as you thought he was on your blurry internet feed back in 2003. Shocker huh?

Heel

Laying on someone does not a fight equal. Then again, this man was almost submitted by Nate Marquardt twice and successfully submitted by several fighters before this, so why don't you stop pretending that he is some kind of awesome world beater and just admit you wanted Silva to lose so bad that his cheap wrasslin mic work won you over?

It's OK Heel. We're here for you when you get suckered by some paid program C celeb fat burning grill. You've shown yourself to be that gullible.

I'll let enjoy your victory and rub it in, but even you would have to admit the "my hibs were hurt" excuse is now out the window. Anderson truly cannot wrestle worth a lick against the elite. He was put on his back in 3 seconds. What, was he injured walking to the center of the octagon? The legacy of lies has been proven as a reality, friend.

I think you just sold yourself to the BS Chael was spitting and didn't want to believe what Anderson has said about the first fight this entire time. He was hurt. Broken rips are no joke.

Look at his face in the first (of this fight) when Sonnen was hitting him. He was never worried about being finished. Once he realized Sonnen couldn't do anything he used the first to get Chael to wear himself down and took advantage in the second. Chael was huffing and puffing (oxygen mask) when he went to his corner and Andy was fucking bouncing around like if he just finished in a pillow fight with his kid.

Here is the real issue: Chael isn't that good. He was gifted a win over Bisping; subbed Stann because Stann sucks and the internet bought into his bullshit. He's a strong wrestler with shit stand up. That is all he is. He gets beat by anyone that can stop his shot.

and this is twice in a span of a year that Yaco had to watch one his of great white loud mouth hopes get beaten after taking a knee, getting up, get kicked in the liver, dropped, and finished.

Holy hyperbole.

Was Chael asking for oxygen after the 1st round yes or no?

He got beat by fucking Bisping.

HE GOT FUCKING BEAT BY BISPING!

It doesn't matter though. He got subbed and TKO'd by Anderson.

TheNatural

My Member!
I'll let enjoy your victory and rub it in, but even you would have to admit the "my hibs were hurt" excuse is now out the window. Anderson truly cannot wrestle worth a lick against the elite. He was put on his back in 3 seconds. What, was he injured walking to the center of the octagon? The legacy of lies has been proven as a reality, friend.

LOL yeah you totally proved your point with your 0-2 can, friend. He went for a punch when Chael went for his bread and butter, the tired wrassler takedown and grind. Thank God for Chael that Big John wasn't ref, as it would have been stood up long before his 5 minute of nothingness grinding that had no effect and wore out his testosterone-less physique for Round 2.

And yeah, thank God for him this wasn't no holds barred fighting or anything. Would hate to see how he fared with these pussy tactics against Anderson in an arena with no rules against rabbit shots to protect his weak ass ever-present one leg takedown attempts.

But yeah, keep telling me how awesome Sonnen is and how he exposed Anderson with his 0-2 record. He's only lucky he came out alive in a sanctioned fight when the guy would have been put in the ground with that shit in a real fight. But maybe, just maybe one day a decision fighter will become a ruthless ass kicker. Can't wait until the day I read the story about a bar fight where one guy took another guy down, laid on him for 25 minutes, and killed him. You should really be fucking ashamed with this weak ass shit Heel, really.

@MMAjunkieJohn
Judging note: Junichiro Kamijo was the only judge to award Chael a 10-8 R1. Judges Chris Lee and Patricia Morse Jarman each went 10-9.

Being on top for five mins and only one judge thought you did enough to deserve a 10-8. Only Sonnen could achieve such greatness.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
148 thread is glorious. Oh my...

Glad we still agree that Candy is the most fraudulent champion ever, friend.

TheNatural

My Member!
Being on top for five mins and only one judge thought you did enough to deserve a 10-8. Only Sonnen could achieve such greatness.

I'm shocked even one did that, horrible judging. He didn't land anything of meaning the whole round and it should have been stood up.

Heel

Glad we still agree that Candy is the most fraudulent champion ever, friend.

I cannot wait until that bum runs into a cornfed wrestlefucker who doesn't think he's a cyclone, friend.

It's very telling that these gentlemen cannot admit that Anderson Silver cannot wrestle worth a lick when the truth was planted on them 3 seconds after the bell rung. Who are they crappin'? Those hibs must be slow to heal.

Hex

Banned

Holy hyperbole.

He said the ribs kept him from stopping the takedown.
No broken ribs and he stuffed multiple take downs.
Give it the up, the trolling is just sad now.

Heel

He said the ribs kept him from stopping the takedown.
No broken ribs and he stuffed multiple take downs.
Give it the up, the trolling is just sad now.

Are we pretending like Anderson was unable to stop takedowns in the first fight or something? It looked exactly like the first fight until Chael fell on his ass. I guess we can continue on with your revisionist history and pretend that it's trolling, junior.

Are we pretending like Anderson was unable to stop takedowns in the first fight or something? It looked exactly like the first fight until Chael fell on his ass. I guess we can continue on with your revisionist history and pretend that it's trolling, junior.

Chael did nothing in the second but get stuffed and panicky when he realized that Silva wasn't going to let him get another takedown.

TheNatural

My Member!
I cannot wait until that bum runs into a cornfed wrestlefucker who doesn't think he's a cyclone, friend.

It's very telling that these gentlemen cannot admit that Anderson Silver cannot wrestle worth a lick when the truth was planted on them 3 seconds after the bell rung. Who are they crappin'? Those hibs must be slow to heal.

So someone can take him down and lay on him without hurting him, what is your point?

Explain to me what part of that makes someone a better fighter? Or is your argument basically, that in the 1940's without a shot chock George Mikan could totally whore the 96 Bulls on a wooden basket with no shot clock by holding the ball?

Seriously, I'm interested to hear. Sonnen is now 0-2 versus Anderson in the confines of current MMA rules. In an indefinite Gracie-Sakuraba rulebook Silva would make it even more definite that Chael could never take him out. And God forbid in a street fight rulebook, Anderson would destroy Chael.

So what is your angle that anything Chael does shows that he is a better fighter than Anderson in any form or fashion? I'm interested to know what straw you're grasping on here? That in some magical universe where Chael lies on Anderson doing nothing for a certain amount of time that makes him a better fighter?

Here's a tip. If you really think that, why don't you take your ass to the wrasslin thread and hang out with G-Fed and preach about who is the better fixed fighter. Because quite frankly, that's all you're left hanging with right now.

You guys were exposed. Fedor is retired, Anderson is redeemed as the truly GOAT, and you're up shit creek. So now, lean on your old PRIDE collection to relive the glory days of what you once thought was real and greatness, while I bask in the glory of truth and the fact that a 31 year old does not a can make, and Silva is a fine wine that gets better with age.

I'd agree that the age excuse is a lame one. Never thought Fedor's losing streak had anything to do with age- it was the sport evolving past the point that Fedor was willing to keep up with. Fedor spent almost his entire career training in his own little private camp with a bunch of yes men, specializing in pretty much one martial art. That was what got exposed. He was training in 2009 the exact same way he had been in 2002- the whole industry had passed him by. But make no mistake- Fedor was the best HW in the world for five or six years starting from the time he took the PRIDE title in 2002. He obviously ruled PRIDE during that timeframe, and the UFC's HW division was so god awful as to be comical. The only real challenger Fedor could have had during that run was fighting at LHW (Couture).

Guys don't rule weight classes for that long very often. He had a great career, and the idea that he was a fraud or a phony champ or any of the other shit I've seen said about him is ridiculous. The game passed him by in 2007-8 because he didn't evolve with it. It happens. Doesn't discount what he did from 2002 until that point.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
One fight doesn't prove anything about another fight. Candy stuffing two takedowns in Round 2 means he was trolling throughout UFC 117 and Round 1 tonight? Who ya crappin?

Heel

So someone can take him down and lay on him without hurting him, what is your point?

Explain to me what part of that makes someone a better fighter? Or is your argument basically, that in the 1940's without a shot chock George Mikan could totally whore the 96 Bulls on a wooden basket with no shot clock by holding the ball?

Seriously, I'm interested to hear. Sonnen is now 0-2 versus Anderson in the confines of current MMA rules. In an indefinite Gracie-Sakuraba rulebook Silva would make it even more definite that Chael could never take him out. And God forbid in a street fight rulebook, Anderson would destroy Chael.

So what is your angle that anything Chael does shows that he is a better fighter than Anderson in any form or fashion? I'm interested to know what straw you're grasping on here? That in some magical universe where Chael lies on Anderson doing nothing for a certain amount of time that makes him a better fighter?

Here's a tip. If you really think that, why don't you take your ass to the wrasslin thread and hang out with G-Fed and preach about who is the better fixed fighter. Because quite frankly, that's all you're left hanging with right now.

If there was no time limit, Anderson would have never gotten up. He would have eventually succumbed to Chael's Kimura Lock. Deep down you know that to be true, friend.

first post... decided to pop my cherry in MMA Gaf.

lol Chael fans, he's more humble than all of you combined!

I wanna see Chael vs Munoz, to see if Munoz is even worthy. Plus it would be a good fight.

TheNatural

My Member!
One fight doesn't prove anything about another fight. Candy stuffing two takedowns in Round 2 means he was trolling throughout UFC 117 and Round 1 tonight? Who ya crappin?

Chael wasn't on roids either tonight, son. And also, what the fuck are you guys? Takedowns are suddenly the decider or a fight? Really?

This shit has gone some far. You should be embarrassed, really. The measure of beating a man in MMA is lying on him and doing nothing and you hang on that shit by a thread. GSP and Brittney would disown your ass right now.

I'm still waiting for why an 0-2 fighter that couldn't beat a guy once even jacked to the gills on roids exposed someone by lying on them. Once again, tell me why Sonnen is a better fighter?

TheNatural

My Member!
If there was no time limit, Anderson would have never gotten up. He would have eventually succumbed to Chael's Kimura Lock. Deep down you know that to be true, friend.

If there was no time limit, Anderson would have submitted him like he did in the first fight. He's already proved it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Chael wasn't on roids either tonight, son. And also, what the fuck are you guys? Takedowns are suddenly the decider or a fight? Really?

This shit has gone some far. You should be embarrassed, really. The measure of beating a man in MMA is lying on him and doing nothing and you hang on that shit by a thread. GSP and Brittney would disown your ass right now.

I'm still waiting for why an 0-2 fighter that couldn't beat a guy once even jacked to the gills on roids exposed someone by lying on them. Once again, tell me why Sonnen is a better fighter?

I'm not talking about the fight. I'm just not buying this stuff about Candy trolling by letting Chael take him down.

And please friend, I don't care about Palmer.

BLACKLAC

Does TheNatural make every troll look this stupid? 100% agree.

Top Bottom