• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

I think my girlfriend is getting me the game for my birthday on Thursday. I begged her not to buy me RE6 and told her I'd rather get Dishonored instead. I thought I wanted RE a few weeks ago but it looks like a pile of shit.

Hey my birthday is on Sunday. *high five*

I'd like Dishonored for my birthday too ... and a girlfriend. :(

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

Happy birthday.

Are you a member of the master race or are you filthy console scum?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

i-know-that-feel.jpg

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
And you have semen on your watermelon! And you have semen on your watermelon! You all have semen on your watermelon!

Oprah_1.gif

Shane Roller retires. My prediction --> comes back in a year, goes 1-2, gets cut.

Happy birthday.

Are you a member of the master race or are you filthy console scum?

A little from column a, a little from b. Once the new Sim City comes out its gonna be a lot of column a.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
EviLore, if you're reading...you may be snapping photos in Bulgaria, but back home a bald eagle just dropped a single tear in your honor. Thank you.

A moment of silence for our fallen martyr Yacobud. A battle was lost but the war was won.

Well put friend, well put!

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
EviLore, if you're reading...you may be snapping photos in Bulgaria, but back home a bald eagle just dropped a single tear in your honor. Thank you.

A moment of silence for our fallen martyr Yacobud. A battle was lost but the war was won.

pour-one-out.jpeg

dream

I love the fact that Scene capitalized the U in "Ultimate" as some sort of secret handshake to our former brother.

Heel

The recent demodding and bannings represent a clear culture shift on GAF.

Is today the day Yam mentions the size of Rihanna's forehead in passing without fear?

Is today the day poly posts in a rape thread and doesn't get banned?

Is today that day?

Heel

Strikeforce dying would be a sad day for MMA. The only thing people should have against the promotion is the inability of a few fighters to transition to the UFC. Other than that they've almost always put on fantastic cards and would be missed for sure.

If they ran it like a proper farm league it would've been great. Now UFC is their own farm league and the cards suffer for it.

That said, the transition of the top fighters will be interesting much like the PRIDE and WEC crossovers. Can't wait.

Strikeforce dying would be a sad day for MMA. The only thing people should have against the promotion is the inability of a few fighters to transition to the UFC. Other than that they've almost always put on fantastic cards and would be missed for sure.

If they ran it like a proper farm league it would've been great. Now UFC is their own farm league and the cards suffer for it.

That said, the transition of the top fighters will be interesting much like the PRIDE and WEC crossovers. Can't wait.

The most important part about Strikeforce is that its a AAA league for UFC. With them and WEC gone, who is UFC gonna regularly pull their prospects from? Titan? Legend?

Arianny vs Brittany plz

... in an inflatable pool full of baby oil

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Only so long Strikeforce could continue on with their depleted roster. I'm just glad we can see Gil the Fraud further exposed.

Speaking of Strikeforce, the Nov 3 gets better an better - now Sara McMann vs Liz Carmouche is scratched due to injury. That's on top of Cormier vs Mir and Larkin vs Rockhold all in one main event card.

Heel

Dream, what's this about Meltzer mentioning that UFC/FOX might be announcing a new distribution strategy this week? Something is definitely afoot up at Zuffa headquarters.

Dream, what's this about Meltzer mentioning that UFC/FOX might be announcing a new distribution strategy this week? Something is definitely afoot up at Zuffa headquarters.
If I had to guess it'd be something to do with Fuel being repackaged as a Fox Sports channel.

Heel

kwjude - Interesting timing, TJay Thompson of Proelite and Rich Chou, former SF matchmaker now with proelite had lunch with Scott Coker yesterday in Hawaii...rumours of ProElite getting geared up again...raising large capital this time...

I want to believe.

DKehoe

If I had to guess it'd be something to do with Fuel being repackaged as a Fox Sports channel.

Meltzer did mention Fox is looking into rebranding the Speed channel (whatever that is) as Fox Sports 1 next year, which UFC stuff would be shown on.

Top Bottom