• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

ShaneB

Well Anderson is a fighter.

I wouldn't really call most of Anderson Silva's performances "fights". They're either squash matches, or he puts on a dancing routine.

Great article that perfectly sums up my thoughts on DaMarques getting cut:

http://mmajunkie.com/news/31036/ufc...ione-show-importance-of-me-first-thinking.mma

Sigh. What a sham of a sport. Yeah, I'll take one for the team and fight... you lost?!? Fuckin get outta here!

TheNatural

My Member!
Who can fight a gate keeper
And make his stans defend that shit?

The Canderson can
The Canderson can

Or he could just not fight, since he wasn't even scheduled to fight anyway and he's just doing this so Brazilians don't go get a refund.

Then again, he would get his ass kissed around here for that, like Jones. Bitch about one guy who takes a short notice fight in his off time to save a card, meanwhile suck the dick of another guy who can't even fight on the fucking night he was scheduled to.

Glad priorities around here are in the right place.

Or he could just not fight, since he wasn't even scheduled to fight anyway and he's just doing this so Brazilians don't go get a refund.

Then again, he would get his ass kissed around here for that, like Jones. Bitch about one guy who takes a short notice fight in his off time to save a card, meanwhile suck the dick of another guy who can't even fight on the fucking night he was scheduled to.

Glad priorities around here are in the right place.
Not all of us fellated Jon Jones' Bone for ducking Sonnen.

FACE

Banned
Friends Foda and Mak, I picked up Dishonored on a whim. Garret would be proud.

2340611683_1b3f7cae6fsfr89.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
As someone who bullied Chamber and dream a bit for the McKayla pictures, I have taken this to heart and sincerely apologize to them and I will not do so again. I will still make fun of dumbassedness, but I think we went a little too far with that.

I missed this post earlier. Drm, McKayla and I accept your apology.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Friends Foda and Mak, I picked up Dishonored on a whim. Garret would be proud.

It's a great game. I fully intended to go through the night playing X-COM, but the steampunk lured me in. I'm so tired right now. Diet Dr Pepper can only do so much, even if I'm mainlining the shit. It's the real Thief 4.

TheChits

It's a great game. I fully intended to go through the night playing X-COM, but the steampunk lured me in. I'm so tired right now. Diet Dr Pepper can only do so much, even if I'm mainlining the shit. It's the real Thief 4.

That is high praise. Sounds like it is a must play. Unfortunately I'm waiting on a sale :(

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I like it more actually.

Yeah... it's a little less... klugey than Bioshock was. The ergonomics are a little more improved, for lack of a better word. There are some lessons they learned from Deus Ex, Bioshock, and even Assassin's Creed for how to make things flow a little bit better.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Yeah... it's a little less... klugey than Bioshock was. The ergonomics are a little more improved, for lack of a better word. There are some lessons they learned from Deus Ex, Bioshock, and even Assassin's Creed for how to make things flow a little bit better.

I put like 4 hours into it lasy night. I had the intention of only checking out the prologue but it got me

TheNatural

My Member!
A bookstore around here is having a contest for a free $25 gift card I might try. It's a retro videogame contest and the goal is to get a high score in Ghosts N Goblins on NES.

You fucks with your fancy graphix and Halo preorders need to recognize the old school.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
A bookstore around here is having a contest for a free $25 gift card I might try. It's a retro videogame contest and the goal is to get a high score in Ghosts N Goblins on NES.

You fucks with your fancy graphix and Halo preorders need to recognize the old school.

I bet you're practicing on an emulator, on your fancy computer.

The TRU B2G1 sale should be.....soon. So wait, if you can.

Too bad there is nothing decent coming out. Ass Creed, Dishonored and Call of Duty 100000 don't do it for me. I would buy some games I missed out on like Lollipop Chainsaw, Catherine and Last Story or Xenoblade.

Ohhh I totally forgot about Playstation All Stars. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Top Bottom