• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I wouldn't call Erick an idiot. He was constantly trying to attack and finish, but Fitch's experience shone through and Erick ran himself dry. Erick's young and will learn from this and I see a good future for him in the UFC.

I hope Condit goes for the KO against GSP in an attempt to redeem himself from his Running Man + Mr. Money In The Bank baggage. But we're more likely going to see GSP attempt to jab Condit whilst he just runs around in a circle. And since the judges don't want to be responsible for causing a riot: GSP will win by split decision, apologise, and then continue ducking Anderson.

Why should Michael Jordan leave the NBA to prove himself in the Euro league, amirite? Besides, that's Patrick Cote and Francis Carmont's division and GSP doesn't want to prevent them from getting well deserved title shots.

TheNatural

My Member!
Why should Michael Jordan leave the NBA to prove himself in the Euro league, amirite? Besides, that's Patrick Cote and Francis Carmont's division and GSP doesn't want to prevent them from getting well deserved title shots.

Hey look, lets beat the tired horse some more. Maybe you guys can post another 1000 times about who Silva fought years ago, that's original. Thank God for such matchups as Edgar-Hendo, Jones-Evans, and Condit-Diaz between the top two contenders in other weight classes that were totally more entertaining fights than Anderson Silva ones this year.

Yea ive been wondering why sweeps aren't utilized in mma more for years. That short uppercut really fucked bonnar up too, he wasnt covering up to defend, he was clutching a wound.

Watching that GIF I realize Bonnar stood up with pain in his face. I wonder what happen after he landed.

FACE

Banned
I thought that knee had broken Bonnar's face. It's a shame it didn't.

In Anderson's defense, he usually finishes scrubs spectacularly like he's supposed to. Unlike some other champion who can't even finish an armbar.

VoxPop

Fedor ducked the entire HW division and got completely outclassed when he stopped fighting the AA, Tim and Rodgers of the world.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I thought that knee had broken Bonnar's face. It's a shame it didn't.

In Anderson's defense, he usually finishes scrubs spectacularly like he's supposed to. Unlike some other champion who can't even finish an armbar.

tumblr_m8w269YEB01rxj7wko21_r1_250.gif

TheNatural

My Member!
No one's talking about Fedor, why did you have to bring him up?

To make the thread even more aged since I've seen more Patrick Cote references the past two days in these threads than he's actually fought in five years.

Hey, anyone got any good Monica Lewinsky zingers or OJ Simpson jokes while we're at it?

Drink milk, that OJ will kill ya. Hey oooo

TheNatural

My Member!
Thought I would watch some MMA Hour. Found the link by Google search since it's impossible to on MMA Fighting.com's new layout. Can always tell a great website design when you can't find a fucking link on the site. NVM - it's on Wednesday.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
There's a lot of tension in this thread. Is there something that GSP, Canderson, Jones and Pride stans can all come together on?

TheNatural

My Member!
In one thread, got a guy arguing with me that Jordan sucked and was a complimentary player to Pippen; in this one, Anderson sucks. Gotta love the haters. People need to go outside more and stop resenting people for no reason.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
In one thread, got a guy arguing with me that Jordan sucked and was a complimentary player to Pippen; in this one, Anderson sucks. Gotta love the haters. People need to go outside more and stop resenting people for no reason.

Jordan trolling is an NBA-GAF meme. Even I know that Natch, come on.

Ed Herman's loss to Jake Shields over turned to a NC due to the results of Shield's drug test.

EDIT: I got Brendan Schaub all up in my banner ad

VoxPop

Rampage said:
“Yo @danawhite set up that fight with Glover please! Lets give him what he wants..fans I won’t let u down. #fightofthenight”

Time to send him back to Japan where the competition is easier, Glover.

Heel

MMA-GAF |OT4| Fedor

While I do find the hypocrisy of Natch speaking out against the discussion of GOAT status and the belittlement of great fighters absolutely hilarious, we are definitely on repeat at this point.

Chamber, please moderate and present a thoughtful point of MMA discussion. No one interrupts while he holds the Giant Silver stick.

Top Bottom